+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

sarkhan9229

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
June 13, 2018 Inland applicant through Common Law relationship.

AOR July 20, 2018
Medical request: Feb 12, 2018
Medical Passed: Feb 17, 2018

I am running out of patience here. Can anyone tell me what are the next steps in the timeline?

What bothers me more than anything is that the review of eligibility has not started yet. I mean, how is this possible anyway? Did they really process anything for 9 months before asking for medical or it was just a waiting period and eligibility review starts after medical?

Reactions: Sakurasahra

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Yeah,but atleast you got landing appt, i have got nothing after dm on both sides and its driving me crazy. :(
Don't worry, Calgary is known to be one of the quickest offices in Canada.

My office Vancouver is supposedly one of the slowest ones. Preparing for a long wait. In any case we are all still well under the 12 months!

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Don't worry, Calgary is known to be one of the quickest offices in Canada.

My office Vancouver is supposedly one of the slowest ones. Preparing for a long wait. In any case we are all still well under the 12 months!
No, mine will be Etobicoke , that's kind of slow too.

L.arash

Jan 26, 2015
Hi everybody,
This is the status of my spouse's PR application:
Application received: June 20th, 2018
In Process: August 7th, 2018
Started processing my spouse's application: February 5th, 2019
Request for our Marriage certificate: February 12th, 2019
My sponsorship eligibility passed: February 19th, 2019.

The IRCC account also shows:
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.

What is the next step? medical? What additional documents for "Review of additional documents" could be?
Hi,
i got the same request for marriage certificate, how many days after submission of document you got eligibility passed?

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
How do they pick the location of your landing interview? Is it possible to request a different location if you're going to be moving to another city soon? (i.e. you live in Van now but will soon move to Calgary)

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
June 13, 2018 Inland applicant through Common Law relationship.

AOR July 20, 2018
Medical request: Feb 12, 2018
Medical Passed: Feb 17, 2018

I am running out of patience here. Can anyone tell me what are the next steps in the timeline?

What bothers me more than anything is that the review of eligibility has not started yet. I mean, how is this possible anyway? Did they really process anything for 9 months before asking for medical or it was just a waiting period and eligibility review starts after medical?
Calm now lad the process is usually 12 months. We passed out eligibility but still have not received a medical request. Things happens out of order and all at their own time.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Calm now lad the process is usually 12 months. We passed out eligibility but still have not received a medical request. Things happens out of order and all at their own time.
True
I have dohe my medical ans still review of eligibility not started
So lets wait and most important stay positive

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Here is my status:
Application received: 28.June.2018
In Process: 10.August.2018
we started processing 10.February.2019
request for Marriage certificate 21.February.2019
No Medical Request yet