+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
my Sponsor got I letter today says on : You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) but no AIP yet.

My current application status is:
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean i almost getting my PR?
Yes!!!!

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
My sponsor side on ecase was changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED last month but still review of eligibility is not started anyone has experiencd before?

ali64mon

Sep 4, 2015
Hi everybody,
This is the status of my spouse's PR application:
Application received: June 20th, 2018
In Process: August 7th, 2018
Started processing my spouse's application: February 5th, 2019
Request for our Marriage certificate: February 12th, 2019
My sponsorship eligibility passed: February 19th, 2019.

The IRCC account also shows:
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.

What is the next step? medical? What additional documents for "Review of additional documents" could be?

Last edited:

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
We got medical request February 7th and medical changed to passed a week ago. On feb 18 they askYesderday we both got letters that we passed eligibility requirements and today she received invitation for PR interview.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
We got medical request February 7th and medical changed to passed a week ago. On feb 18 they asked for additional documents. Yesderday we both got letters that we passed eligibility requirements and today she received invitation for PR interview.

Reactions: SDOUGLAS

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
We got medical request February 7th and medical changed to passed a week ago. On feb 18 they askYesderday we both got letters that we passed eligibility requirements and today she received invitation for PR interview.
Thats great
Im june 12
Very happy for you

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
We got medical request February 7th and medical changed to passed a week ago. On feb 18 they asked for additional documents. Yesderday we both got letters that we passed eligibility requirements and today she received invitation for PR interview.
Would you mind to tell what kind of documents they asked for
As they asked me proof of income on 12 feb

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
They asked my empoyment records coz at the time we sent application i was unemployed and for my spouse asked proof of cohabitation/relationship, because we recently moved to new place and updated her address only.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
They asked my empoyment records coz at the time we sent application i was unemployed and for my spouse asked proof of cohabitation/relationship, because we recently moved to new place and updated her address only.
Perfect many many congratulations and good wishes for your new journey

Reactions: Saras88

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
congrats! if you don't mind me asking where is your landing interview? Thanks.