+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey All,

i have received a raise and increase in pay since i applied as a sponsor for my husband in june.
should I update this information with CIC? If yes, how?

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey All,

i have received a raise and increase in pay since i applied as a sponsor for my husband in june.
should I update this information with CIC? If yes, how?
Honestly, I would only update them on major stuff, like marriage, pregnancy, birth of child, address change of sponsor and PA, being out of work (for sponsor only) etc.

Technically it doesn't matter how much the sponsor makes anyway as long as they don't rely on government welfare programs.

If you want to submit it anyway, you can via webform as mentioned earlier.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Guys! I was asked to provide proof of funds (paystubs for the last 6 months). Any recommendations other than paystubs?
Hi i received a same request last week and got only fro days to submit so i didnt had pay stuns as out of job right now so i sent afffidavits from my soster ans brother who are Canadian and supporting me financially

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
guys here's my Timeline.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 1, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. You Passed Medical Exam. my Background checks it says : Not Applicable since June 6 2018. and the eligibility review they haven't start yet. so you u think guys?

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
guys here's my Timeline.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 1, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. You Passed Medical Exam. my Background checks it says : Not Applicable since June 6 2018. and the eligibility review they haven't start yet. so you u think guys?
We have the same timeline LOL.... I guess we wait now and plus that was fast. Medical usually takes 4 months but we already waited for the request. I’m Quebec applicant and got my accepted by Quebec. Now I think it’s just the PR... Its coming

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
congratulations buddy from Quebec your received AIP already and decision was made right ?
I am from Toronto, by the way u absolutely right we were waiting med exam request a long time period.

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
congratulations buddy from Quebec your received AIP already and decision was made right ?
I am from Toronto, by the way u absolutely right we were waiting med exam request a long time period.
Nope - same timeline as you ... just waiting for the next step