+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Ceecee10

Feb 11, 2019
so, you haven't received work permit yet??/can you share your timeline so that we can help.
App recieved June 26th
Acknowledgment : August 2nd
As per the website stated processing app: aug 3rd

I haven’t recieved any other updates in regards to my approval as a sponsor nor the OWP

I am hoping someone here can help or guide me or give me a number I can call to y’all to a human

Thanks I’m advance!

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
App recieved June 26th
Acknowledgment : August 2nd
As per the website stated processing app: aug 3rd

I haven’t recieved any other updates in regards to my approval as a sponsor nor the OWP

I am hoping someone here can help or guide me or give me a number I can call to y’all to a human

Thanks I’m advance!
ok, were you or principal applicant was in valid status when you applied for work permit?? And , don't worry about sponsor approval as it comes in the later stage and as per this june forum , no one has received sponsor approval yet. Also, you can call at 1800-242-2100 .

RJ8812

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
27/07/2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
Side question (since it's tax season). Is my wife going to have to file an income tax return for the year of 2018? She didn't work at all last year in Canada, so it is not like she had an income.

Ceecee10

Feb 11, 2019
ok, were you or principal applicant was in valid status when you applied for work permit?? And , don't worry about sponsor approval as it comes in the later stage and as per this june forum , no one has received sponsor approval yet. Also, you can call at 1800-242-2100 .
Hi np they were not in status their time in the country ended about 3 months before we applied their visa I vaild till next year if that makes a difference and thanks for the number I appreciate it!

Ceecee10

Feb 11, 2019
I am in status as I am the sponsor and a Canadian citizen

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
[
Hi np they were not in status their time in the country ended about 3 months before we applied their visa I vaild till next year if that makes a difference and thanks for the number I appreciate it!
so, you mean principal applicant was not in status when you sent your work permit application. Right? in that case, his or her work permit will come after AIP which comes in later stage of this process. You have to wait till AIP.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hello everyone please need help
I received a letter asking for proof of income
Bank statement or pay stubs.
My wife is canadian and she is not working this year and i didnt recieve my work permit yet so my sister and brother in law helping us
Can i send letter saying my sister spurting me with thier bank statement?
We all live together
Please help i got only 4 days to reply

Ceecee10

Feb 11, 2019
[

so, you mean principal applicant was not in status when you sent your work permit application. Right? in that case, his or her work permit will come after AIP which comes in later stage of this process. You have to wait till AIP.
Ok thank you for the info I did link my application online late last year and sorry what does AIP mean?

Thanks

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone please need help
I received a letter asking for proof of income
Bank statement or pay stubs.
My wife is canadian and she is not working this year and i didnt recieve my work permit yet so my sister and brother in law helping us
Can i send letter saying my sister spurting me with thier bank statement?
We all live together
Please help i got only 4 days to reply
Maybe see the suggestions from here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-for-spouse-sponsorship.575293/