+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
This may be a dumb question but... I received the AOR back in August. If there is a document missing, will they still return the whole application or will they just request the missing document through the online portal?

sector7g

Sep 2, 2018
June 18 applicant. Still nothing in ECAS or MyCIC. Strange that June applicants seem to be going through a different process than everyone else. Will update if anything changes...

nna2324

Sep 20, 2018
Update on ECAS side.. nothing in my cic
Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 25, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 4, 2019.

No medical request, however we sent a medical request in October to change conditions of OWP. That was received and conditions changed as of Jan 31st 2019

BarryOSullivan

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
How can you see if your background check is applicable or not? I logged onto ECAS using my application number and clicked on the link to see the status of my PR application (Received June 21, In Process as of Feb 1). Doesn't mention anything about a BG check - can this be found elsewhere? I have a representative if that's relevant.

Thanks!

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
How can you see if your background check is applicable or not? I logged onto ECAS using my application number and clicked on the link to see the status of my PR application (Received June 21, In Process as of Feb 1). Doesn't mention anything about a BG check - can this be found elsewhere? I have a representative if that's relevant.

Thanks!
You can see this on GCkey or automatic phone system it tells when ur bgc start