+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Chasingsummer1

Jun 19, 2016
That seems like a landing interview date!! Is there a "We are pleased to inform you" ? Also, whats the location?
I think congrats are in order? haha.... CONGRATS
Oh my gosh, is that what it is? I honestly have no clue. My cic say it’s still on process. But i will have my partner check his side. My guts are in knots right now.

There is no “We are pleased to inform you” though. Location is Edmonton.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Oh my gosh, is that what it is? I honestly have no clue. My cic say it’s still on process. But i will have my partner check his side. My guts are in knots right now.

There is no “We are pleased to inform you” though. Location is Edmonton.
The reason i believe its a landing interview date is because if it was a relationship interview, they would specify that this is needed to continue processing your application. Also, they would request a lot more like photos, proof of your relationship, etc. :)

Chasingsummer1

Jun 19, 2016
YESSS thats your landing interview!! :D
Congrats!!
You will probably recieve AIP, SA and/or DM emails within a couple of days. Check your ECAS also.
Omg I’m going to cry now.
What do i need to expect from this interview? I am just freaking out right now, but thank you for calming my senses a little!

Reactions: KBsandhu

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Omg I’m going to cry now.
What do i need to expect from this interview? I am just freaking out right now, but thank you for calming my senses a little!
No problem! :) Always glad to help!!

They should ask a couple of questions (have you committed a crime, last time you entered Canada, last time you left Canada etc) very basic questions. Nothing to be worried about!

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I got my AOR in August. The 20th i believe.
The reason am asking you to confirm date is because I am july applicant and just want to estimate how long it will take for mine to arrive, if they have already started june applicants. :) Btw biggg congrats for the COPR . Thanks.

Reactions: melito

Chasingsummer1

Jun 19, 2016
No problem! :) Always glad to help!!

They should ask a couple of questions (have you committed a crime, last time you entered Canada, last time you left Canada etc) very basic questions. Nothing to be worried about!
I read this forum that had like 200 questions in them about the relationship though?

Thank you again! You’re truly a hero member. ☺

Reactions: niamahmoud

Chasingsummer1

Jun 19, 2016
The reason am asking you to confirm date is because I am july applicant and just want to estimate how long it will take for mine to arrive, if they have already started june applicants. :) Btw biggg congrats for the COPR . Thanks.
I see. I was not expecting it to be this fast really. I was expecting to hit the 12 months mark. But i guess this is it. Thank you! Best of luck to your application!

Reactions: KBsandhu

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I read this forum that had like 200 questions in them about the relationship though?

Thank you again! You’re truly a hero member. ☺
Those are relationship interviews...when the officer has doubts about your relationship etc. This is just a formality to you officially becoming a permanent resident! :)

You are too kind! Congrats again :D

Reactions: Chasingsummer1

bmfrev

Apr 13, 2016
i think he got aor june 20 based on another post of his in july last year. he only had to send back the owp so it seems like he is may applicant. i have not seen any june get aip yet. hopefully soon. i am also july like you

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
I got my AOR in August. The 20th i believe.
As per your own post below, you received AOR June 20th.
They only send AOR for PR App. I received my AOR June 20. They returned my OWP application July 5 because of missing fees.
So most likey this is your timeline:
Sent app May 9
AOR June 20
OWP app returned and resent
Medical October 9

This would make you a MAY applicant. Congrats ;) good news!

Chasingsummer1

Jun 19, 2016
As per your own post below, you received AOR June 20th.

So most likey this is your timeline:
Sent app May 9
AOR June 20
OWP app returned and resent
Medical October 9

This would make you a MAY applicant. Congrats ;) good news!
It says on my CIC profile date app submitted June 16 though. Idk how this works but thank you.