+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

hhalterman

Oct 3, 2018
That's awesome! Did you link both of your applications? The OWP is treated separately from the PR application so you'll have to link both applications.
I only linked the PR until I you said both needed to be linked spears, just linked the OWP and it was approved! Although it did say check messages below for details but there is no message.

Reactions: andybc

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I only linked the PR until I you said both needed to be linked spears, just linked the OWP and it was approved! Although it did say check messages below for details but there is no message.
U will find down there little arrow said detail, just click on detail and u will see your OWP number and the expiration date and your passport number... it’s all there..

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
U will find down there little arrow said detail, just click on detail and u will see your OWP number and the expiration date and your passport number... it’s all there..

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Exactly under document status u will see detail and an arrow , if u click there it will show u everything

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
The message appears the day the document is being mailed out (usually the day after approval). Since there's a long weekend ahead that might mean Tuesday.

Expect your document in the mail either late next week or early the week after!
Congrats!

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
im the only one left waiting for mine to be approved. june 20 - received / aug 3 aor
As frustrating as it is you're still within the four month time frame. It almost took 4 months for my OWP to get approved. Some people get lucky and get approved very quickly. I hope you hear from them soon!!