+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

DarkBlue

Dec 10, 2015
I tried multiple times to do it but I’m having difficulty linking it. I might call tomorrow and see if they can help me.
Hi,

Linking your application can be a little pain sometimes if one of the parameters you are entering is off. I am not sure if you have looked into this forum on how to link them to your CIC account but there are some really helpful discussions with step by step process. This link below is one of many good posts available,

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-inland-spousal-pr-sponsorship-app-to-mycic.506490/

Reactions: hhalterman

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
OWP approvals update for today folks?
Nothing here as yet but I do have to go through my representative as he is getting the emails and he has the application status attached to his CIC account.
Have dropped him an email to ask, lets see.

Reactions: tommybahamah7

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
OWP approvals update for today folks?
Nothing here as yet but I do have to go through my representative as he is getting the emails and he has the application status attached to his CIC account.
Have dropped him an email to ask, lets see.
Congrats to u... very good and I just got mine too approved right now... big waitig.. thanks god.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey all! Our OWP was approved today! (October 4). I hope that we receive the physical document next week so hubby can get back to work. Very excited, and I just know anyone still waiting for June applicants will receive their OWP within the week! Think positive its coming :)

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hey all! Our OWP was approved today! (October 4). I hope that we receive the physical document next week so hubby can get back to work. Very excited, and I just know anyone still waiting for June applicants will receive their OWP within the week! Think positive its coming :)
Congrats

hhalterman

Oct 3, 2018
Have you linked your applications in your MyCIC account?
If everything is in order your OWP should be approved around this time, perhaps another week max.
Finally I was able to link my application, still nothing. Continues to say “application in process”.

Reactions: andybc

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Great news, congratulations.
Really happy for you, at least we can move on to the next step and start living.

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Finally I was able to link my application, still nothing. Continues to say “application in process”.
That's awesome! Did you link both of your applications? The OWP is treated separately from the PR application so you'll have to link both applications.