+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Ecca

Oct 2, 2018
Hello guys... some advice please.. somebody may know.. in land spouse applicatio.. recieved in mississauga June 6th.. Permanet residence and work permit application...forgot to pay the 150 cad for work permit I only pay 100.. so I received a letter dated july 20 on July 24.. saying that my application was returned due to a missing payment.. so I paid the missing amount put the complete application in a envelope and send it to Vegreville AB. Since then I haven't received any email or anything ..no AOR for my PR application no anything... if my PR aplication was sent back to the line again .. that means counting from the first week of August after they send my OWP aplication back...this week would be 9 weeks again or from June 6 next week will be 4 months ... what should I do .. is this normal... where is or in what stage is my PR application because of the missing payment at the beginning...? is my OWP application being processed? any ideas they haven't sent back my PR Application either so... should we be worried?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hello guys... some advice please.. somebody may know.. in land spouse applicatio.. recieved in mississauga June 6th.. Permanet residence and work permit application...forgot to pay the 150 cad for work permit I only pay 100.. so I received a letter dated july 20 on July 24.. saying that my application was returned due to a missing payment.. so I paid the missing amount put the complete application in a envelope and send it to Vegreville AB. Since then I haven't received any email or anything ..no AOR for my PR application no anything... if my PR aplication was sent back to the line again .. that means counting from the first week of August after they send my OWP aplication back...this week would be 9 weeks again or from June 6 next week will be 4 months ... what should I do .. is this normal... where is or in what stage is my PR application because of the missing payment at the beginning...? is my OWP application being processed? any ideas they haven't sent back my PR Application either so... should we be worried?
I recall someone mentioning or posting that the Vegreville branch is closed. So I would double check if your application even made it there before they closed.

Ecca

Oct 2, 2018
I recall someone mentioning or posting that the Vegreville branch is closed. So I would double check if your application even made it there before they closed.
Yes. I read that they were closing definitely on August 31.. I sent my application by july 27.. so they received.. but my question is what happened with the AOR ? What's happening with my PR application..thanks for your time answering!

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Yes. I read that they were closing definitely on August 31.. I sent my application by july 27.. so they received.. but my question is what happened with the AOR ? What's happening with my PR application..thanks for your time answering!
Was your whole application returned? Or just the OWP app?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Only the OWP aplication... and I see every one is getting their AOR and work permits... but I haven't hear anything..
So after resending the OWP you wont receive an AOR. But you should be able to link it online separately than the PR app. Have you linked it?

Ecca

Oct 2, 2018
So after resending the OWP you wont receive an AOR. But you should be able to link it online separately than the PR app. Have you linked it?
You right.. there is not AOR for the workpermit aplication.. we haven't received AOR for my PR application.. is that normal ? The PR aplication was recieved June 6.. almost 4 months now!

Ecca

Oct 2, 2018
You right.. there is not AOR for the workpermit aplication.. we haven't received AOR for my PR application.. is that normal ? The PR aplication was recieved June 6.. almost 4 months now!
Also I have read on this forum that you need the AOR before you can link your application..any way I've tried that too but nothing

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Also I have read on this forum that you need the AOR before you can link your application..any way I've tried that too but nothing
U just have to call them, I think they will give u your uci number over the phone so u can link your application .

Ecca

Oct 2, 2018
U just have to call them, I think they will give u your uci number over the phone so u can link your application .
I have my UIC number already.. from my prior visas and extension ..still the same number ...I'm trying but nothing I just tried right now...

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
You should definitely call them and find out what’s happening.

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
i am in this same situation for the work permit. same timeline as you.