+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Omar2018

May 10, 2018
I linked my PR and OWP applications. the OWP one says online application? Is that the same for all others?

Thanks

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
I linked my PR and OWP applications. the OWP one says online application? Is that the same for all others?

Thanks
When linking your OWP do you select temporary resident or Permanent?
Can you pls tell me the steps you did

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
So you cant use the same application number, because that number is linked to your PR. You need to use family name, date of birth and passport info. The information the government sent you via email is NOT at all related to your owp and only for your PR[/QUOTE]
So I just tried that and nothing, still not able to . Do I select temporary resident instead of permanent resident as the category

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
So you cant use the same application number, because that number is linked to your PR. You need to use family name, date of birth and passport info. The information the government sent you via email is NOT at all related to your owp and only for your PR
You have to use UCI number and family last name to link OWP. Please refer to the below post for tips to link OWP application.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2018-spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-timeline-and-updates.536517/page-19#post-6746237

Last edited:

Omar2018

May 10, 2018
When linking your OWP do you select temporary resident or Permanent?
Can you pls tell me the steps you did
I did both.. selected PR for the sponsorship app and that is labeled as Permanent residence App
For OWP i selected temp status and selected open work permit

azumaetar

Mar 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

PR and OWP applications sent together and received by CIC on 27 June, no reply as yet.

Any update of AOR?

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Guys,

PR and OWP applications sent together and received by CIC on 27 June, no reply as yet.

Any update of AOR?
I am exactly on the same date as u are.. I think they r working now on application that we’re received on end of May ,, so look like we have about 3 to 4 weeks more if everything goes right... just be patient and good luck for all of us.

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I am exactly on the same date as u are.. I think they r working now on application that we’re received on end of May ,, so look like we have about 3 to 4 weeks more if everything goes right... just be patient and good luck for all of us.
Hi there,

I sent the applications on 26th June and it was received on 27th June
AOR email received on 4th August, Nothing since then
The OWP application status as per the processing time online is stating that on 12th August they were handling OWP applications from 26th April
So i am assuming that in 2 weeks since then they must be on Mid May applications (could be wishful thinking but i am an optimist)
My guess will be that we are looking at end of September for a reply on OWP (hope i am wrong and it comes way sooner- fingers crossed)

I can see form May forum that people are getting their OWP approval emails and on average it is taking 3 months.

let me know your views.

Regards

Reactions: BrasilCan

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi there,

The OWP application status as per the processing time online is stating that on 12th August they were handling OWP applications from 26th April
So i am assuming that in 2 weeks since then they must be on Mid May applications (could be wishful thinking but i am an optimist)
My guess will be that we are looking at end of September for a reply on OWP (hope i am wrong and it comes way sooner- fingers crossed)

I can see form May forum that people are getting their OWP approval emails and on average it is taking 3 months.

let me know your views.

Regards
Yes... looks like average of 3 month more or less 5 or 6 days... so we hope by end of September or a week before... by the way I received my AOR on August 4 too,, so let’s see what happened in 3 weeks from now... I will update u if anything came... good luck..... some people mention to me before that American citizen will get it faster but I don’t see any difference ... will see what happen...

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Yes... looks like average of 3 month more or less 5 or 6 days... so we hope by end of September or a week before... by the way I received my AOR on August 4 too,, so let’s see what happened in 3 weeks from now... I will update u if anything came... good luck..... some people mention to me before that American citizen will get it faster but I don’t see any difference ... will see what happen...
Hi Tommy,

Not sure about faster OWP processing time for US citizens but i do know that their PR application is taking on average 6 months. My friend applied for his PR in March and he already has his "Decision Made" email in July. It was a outland application.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi there,

let me know your views.

Regards

I heard a few early may applicants have already received their OWP. Crossing fingers on mid September :/