Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
yes they don't send an email for OWP.

On your account select 'link application to account' and do a new search. We found ours on the first try using dob and passport info.

cheers
I did the link application and it’s telling me that my account has already been linked.

Any other info you can give

Thanks

hello kitty

Aug 20, 2010
Same timelines for me:

Applications recvd by CIC on 27th June 2018 (PR + OWP)
AOR received 4th August
I can see PR application status as "In Process"
I do not see any information or link for my OWP application
Rang CIC last Thursday to get an update, they can only tell me that they are working on it
OWP application processing time is 3-4 months
OWP will only be processed after the sponsor eligibility is confirmed
i can see from the Sponsor status screen that the application is "In Process" - the processing started on 3rd August

Any ideas on "Sponsor Eligibility" timelines?

Regards
Someone says it is after the medical or with in the medical period to have the SA . That’s what I saw.

hello kitty

Aug 20, 2010
How about child care subsidy is it kind of social assistance?
As a sponsor and a applicant can’t able to receive a social assistance when doing sponsorship application.
Thanks in advance.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
As a sponsor and a applicant can’t able to receive a social assistance when doing sponsorship application.
Thanks in advance.
Child Care subsidy is fine, but the sponsor cannot be on welfare / social assistance from the state.
Thanks in advance.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sponsor-spousal-in-receipt-of-social-assistance-according-to-imm-officer.478941/

Read Syclla's comments in the link above. As per that, Child Care Benefits are fine.

Reactions: hello kitty

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
i did it the same as when linking PR, used Application number and family name
[/QUOTE]
So you cant use the same application number, because that number is linked to your PR. You need to use family name, date of birth and passport info. The information the government sent you via email is NOT at all related to your owp and only for your PR