+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

mohsen.k

Nov 10, 2016
Please use the options 2,1,0 to navigate to the CIC rep . It's best to try at 8 AM EST to avoid queues. All the best
Thanks. I talked to someone, who said they are working on June 18 to 22 submissions and that we should wait, which is strange seeing as people who submitted later have already received AORs. It doesn't seem like the system is very organized.

PrincessEnriquez

Jan 13, 2018
Received another email from immigration today that my husband's PR Application has now been forwarded to the visa office at Manila, Philippines for further processing? Does this mean it's 'almost' time to work on with his passport? (like a maybe a good sign that it's almost done)

Reactions: hello kitty

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
Hi,
Me and my husband have applied for PR inland around 5 June,
our status shows they are reviewing our eligibility and the documents we have provided
do I need to give them a call .... if yes at which number?
and if you have any insight
This whole PR Inland process takes at least 12 months. As of now, assuming you have received your AOR, you aren't likely to hear anything for another 4 months, and it will probably be a verdict on your OWP application, if you submitted this alongside your PR application.

Best of luck!

mohsen.k

Nov 10, 2016
Thanks. I talked to someone, who said they are working on June 18 to 22 submissions and that we should wait, which is strange seeing as people who submitted later have already received AORs. It doesn't seem like the system is very organized.
Finally got the AOR today. App received on June 19th.

aj_D12

Jul 17, 2018
AOR email received this morning and was able to link the app and OWP app right away on the first try!

Application received: June 29, 2018
AOR: August 9, 2018

Is there any updates to you after they send your application to VMO.. this is my time line status.
  1. received application for permanent residence on March 7, 2018.
  2. We started processing the application on May 23, 2018.
  3. We sent medical instructions on April 24, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent correspondence on May 7, 2018. If not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We already passed the needed documents right away, and a week after, may 18,2018 cic emailed me that they already passed our application to VMO and until now VMO hasn’t updated us about our status. Its coming 3 months now since VMO received our application ☹

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Is there any updates to you after they send your application to VMO.. this is my time line status.
  1. received application for permanent residence on March 7, 2018.
  2. We started processing the application on May 23, 2018.
  3. We sent medical instructions on April 24, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent correspondence on May 7, 2018. If not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We already passed the needed documents right away, and a week after, may 18,2018 cic emailed me that they already passed our application to VMO and until now VMO hasn’t updated us about our status. Its coming 3 months now since VMO received our application ☹
Is your application inland?

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering is anyone else is facing this situation:

Application for PR and OWP sent out on 26th June
Application received by CIC on 27th June
AOR received on 4th August
able to setup up the online account
the status on online portal is "Under Process"

Till date i have not received the sponsor eligibility approval email, i need that one to apply for a new online OWP application.
Anyone else experiencing delays with sponsor approval emails?

Thanks

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Till date i have not received the sponsor eligibility approval email, i need that one to apply for a new online OWP application.

Thanks
SA would take a few months from AOR received. what do you mean by apply for a new online OWP ?

Candyho

Jul 20, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
i don't think you can receive any sponsor eligibity approval email SO EARLY, it should be at the very end of PR application processing

hello kitty

Aug 20, 2010
Received another email from immigration today that my husband's PR Application has now been forwarded to the visa office at Manila, Philippines for further processing? Does this mean it's 'almost' time to work on with his passport? (like a maybe a good sign that it's almost done)
What is your timeline?