AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
yes there might be at least 1-2 question related to name/date please follow this link http://www.ccs-etraining.com/important-dates/ and try to remember it. also remember all the names of captions(photograph shown of person/ player ) in discover canada book . and on last day before sitting read discover canada entire book fast just like browsing so if any unknown question come you still recall and remember first name not entire name as its only MCQ i hope it helps best of luck to you and to all of my canadavisa forum friends sitting for exam this months ;) i am sure you all will pass with flying colours and join the celebration in oath !!!
Hi,
I have test on Wednesday. What kind of documents I needs to take there?

vkjaintoronto

Aug 1, 2012
HI bharucha

DL(IF YOU HAVE) ,HEALTH CARD, PR CARD (IF YOU HAVE OLD AND NEW BOTH), ALL PASSPORT CURRENT AND EXPIRED , COPR/LANDING PAPER , IELTS/ENGLISH PROOF ORIGINAL, ANY TRANSLATION AND RESIDENCY CALCULATOR PRINT

YOU CAN CARRY AS MUCH DOCUMENT AS POSSIBLE BUT ABOVE ARE MUST , BE PREPARE TO TELL THEM ABOUT CURRENT ADDRESS AND CURRENT JOB AS THEY ASKED ME IN INTERVIEW BEST OF LUCK

Reactions: bharucha

pritrut

Jun 18, 2012
Had test and interview this morning in mississauga ...both got 20/20 ,me and my wife..interview was very straight forward...oath would be around end of july or first week of August...good luck to all thank you

Last edited:

ChellyCat

Jan 8, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Feb-2015
Doc's Request.
30-July-2015 (Proof of sponsor's Canadian residence)
AOR Received.
06-April-2015
Med's Done....
27-April-2015
Passport Req..
IP: August 6. DM: Sept 26
VISA ISSUED...
25-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
05-Oct-2015
Hi, please update the spreadsheet! Chellycat line 68- oath invite email June 25th, 2019, oath ceremony date: July 29, 2019. So exciting waking up to that email today!

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
HI bharucha

DL(IF YOU HAVE) ,HEALTH CARD, PR CARD (IF YOU HAVE OLD AND NEW BOTH), ALL PASSPORT CURRENT AND EXPIRED , COPR/LANDING PAPER , IELTS/ENGLISH PROOF ORIGINAL, ANY TRANSLATION AND RESIDENCY CALCULATOR PRINT

YOU CAN CARRY AS MUCH DOCUMENT AS POSSIBLE BUT ABOVE ARE MUST , BE PREPARE TO TELL THEM ABOUT CURRENT ADDRESS AND CURRENT JOB AS THEY ASKED ME IN INTERVIEW BEST OF LUCK
Thank you very much

Atom Ant

Jul 18, 2018
Please add me to the June 2018 list.

ID:
Atom Ant
Application type: Single
Physical Presence: 1679
App posted: June 16, 2018
App recvd: June 22, 2018
AOR: August 24, 2018
Started Processing: September 4, 2018
Additional Document requested for Quality Assurance Services: September 4, 2018
Requested Additional Documents provided by: November 1, 2018

Why don't I hear back from them? It's been over a year. I haven't been called for the test yet. Please advise. I'm desperate and worried :(

Many thanks!

Last edited:

fatimaftw

Jul 11, 2018
Please add me to the June 2018 list.

ID:
Atom Ant
Application type: Single
Physical Presence: 1679
App posted: June 16, 2018
App recvd: June 22, 2018
AOR: August 24, 2018
Started Processing: September 4, 2018
Additional Document requested for Quality Assurance Services: September 4, 2018
Requested Additional Documents provided by: November 1, 2018

Why don't I hear back from them? It's been over a year. I haven't been called for the test yet. Please advise. I'm desperate and worried :(

Many thanks!
I believe the Request for Additional documents probably pushed you back a little bit. I had a similar timeline to you but was never asked for additional documents and I just got called for the test on June 26th. I would assume since there was a two month delay because of those additional documents, you might hear back sometime in August. Frustrating, but be patient! It'll come when you least expect it :)

r1ley

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
I believe the Request for Additional documents probably pushed you back a little bit. I had a similar timeline to you but was never asked for additional documents and I just got called for the test on June 26th. I would assume since there was a two month delay because of those additional documents, you might hear back sometime in August. Frustrating, but be patient! It'll come when you least expect it :)
Hi, How did the test go? Any emphasis on dates from the citizenship guide? Sooo mannny dates in there. Any idea on how long it will take to get the oath invite? I am scheduled for the test at Mississauga in July.

Atom Ant

Jul 18, 2018
Thanks fatimaftw for the positive message! I'm crossing my fingers! Good luck with your test!

Reactions: fatimaftw

fatimaftw

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, How did the test go? Any emphasis on dates from the citizenship guide? Sooo mannny dates in there. Any idea on how long it will take to get the oath invite? I am scheduled for the test at Mississauga in July.
I doubt they would test too much on dates but still would be beneficial to know the major ones: 1867 Confederation was formed, War of 1812, etc. I would say there were 6 to 7 questions that were super easy, another 6 to 7 that were relatively easy if you studied, and only about 4 to 5 that were a tad bit tricky in terms of how they worded the question. I got 19/20 at the end and was told not to share questions with others, so I'm going to stick by that. But trust me, if you do practice questions on the apps and read over Discover Canada in detail 2 times over, you're more than prepared!

Oath invite & ceremony will be within 4 to 8 weeks after taking and passing the test. My test results were given to me about 15 minutes after I submitted my test.

Hope this helps - good luck to you!

r1ley

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
I doubt they would test too much on dates but still would be beneficial to know the major ones: 1867 Confederation was formed, War of 1812, etc. I would say there were 6 to 7 questions that were super easy, another 6 to 7 that were relatively easy if you studied, and only about 4 to 5 that were a tad bit tricky in terms of how they worded the question. I got 19/20 at the end and was told not to share questions with others, so I'm going to stick by that. But trust me, if you do practice questions on the apps and read over Discover Canada in detail 2 times over, you're more than prepared!

Oath invite & ceremony will be within 4 to 8 weeks after taking and passing the test. My test results were given to me about 15 minutes after I submitted my test.

Hope this helps - good luck to you!
Thanks for the reply!

vkjaintoronto

Aug 1, 2012
I have a hard time remember the year/history. Hope there will not be a many questions related to it. Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Very much appreciated.
Had test and interview this morning in mississauga ...both got 20/20 ,me and my wife..interview was very straight forward...oath would be around end of july or first week of August...good luck to all thank you

Congrats Pritrut you both and ur wife for coming in 20/20 Circle, i hope my suggestions helped you ace. you were worried with dates/names like me and everyone else but we have to just try remembering some or most of them to get cent percent , i am so hooked that sometime i read that guide still even though i got 20/20 and have oath this july 25 in missisauga :p just as it was interesting to learn about our new home which we will call our second home after our oath in few weeks, best of luck to you all in the journey of canadain oath ceremeony!!:rolleyes:

mark1212

Apr 5, 2019
Guys I have a mini crisis so I got test invite and wrote the test, but during the test the interviewee said he requested entry dates from CBSA to check all dates cause i have exactly 1,095 days. The disaster now is that I checked my dates and calculations again and found out I am at 1,094 days (1 day short) so I am having a mini heart attack. What do you guys think will happen now? Is it acceptable to move on with the 1,094 days or r they gonna make a big deal because of one day?