+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Ronstar

Feb 28, 2014
Hi Guys I did my test today and I passed. I also had a call from my case worker before the test asking me to bring in more documents that they needed to prove my english levels and college certificates which I thought was good as I did not have to bring in everything I sent before as I had to do the QA exercise. Also I noticed that they gave me a test from a different pile than the other people writing the test which specified QA on the pile which was not an issue for but I found it was weird that they had separate test for those of us who had the QA done. For the interview after I had to wait for this specific case worker she had 4 of us on her list. There was alot of other test people who just came and was called up quickly while me and the others waited. Every one else left and we were there as we all had to wait until the case worker finished with the person before us. I am amazed at all the information they have on me due to this process and the case worker said that she will be calling all my references and my employer in the next week and once there are no red flags a decision will be made and then oath after that.

Thanks guys.

qwert97

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Guys I did my test today and I passed. I also had a call from my case worker before the test asking me to bring in more documents that they needed to prove my english levels and college certificates which I thought was good as I did not have to bring in everything I sent before as I had to do the QA exercise. Also I noticed that they gave me a test from a different pile than the other people writing the test which specified QA on the pile which was not an issue for but I found it was weird that they had separate test for those of us who had the QA done. For the interview after I had to wait for this specific case worker she had 4 of us on her list. There was alot of other test people who just came and was called up quickly while me and the others waited. Every one else left and we were there as we all had to wait until the case worker finished with the person before us. I am amazed at all the information they have on me due to this process and the case worker said that she will be calling all my references and my employer in the next week and once there are no red flags a decision will be made and then oath after that.

Thanks guys.
Interesting. Keep checking the ECAS until it shows decision made.

Reactions: Ronstar

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks guys.

Why do you face so many difficulties? Have you provided a qualified English proof? Did you travel abroad frequently during the past 5 years?

Ronstar

Feb 28, 2014
Why do you face so many difficulties? Have you provided a qualified English proof? Did you travel abroad frequently during the past 5 years?
I was chosen "randomly" for a Quality Assurance exercise. So I believe they have to be extremely diligent with the processing of my file because most likely an external auditor will go through it as well and they will have to account for everything.

I was mad at first but I have done everything they have asked me to do and I have nothing to hide. It was a tedious process but it could be worst. I will just wait and see.

I travel about 3 times in the past 5 years to the same country. English is my first language and I did provide proof of english through college certificates.

ManFromVan

Feb 7, 2019
Hi,
Please add my info, thanks

Physical Presence: 1170
Single Applicant
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 7, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 13, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September 6, 2018.

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
Hi,
Anyone waiting form Ottawa for oath invite.

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Damascus, Beirut, Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ: 30-06-2010
AOR Received.
Federal: 20-07-2010
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2014 (second request, didn't receive the first in may 2013)
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015