+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
That's a feel good lie. However, based on rest of the discussion it appears your file is approved (possibly)

Most agents come across as either of the 3Is or a mix of these ... Idiocy, Incompetency and Ignorance. It's probably because people portray them this way. I don't know if he has even raised a CSE. These days response rate is quick.

Anyways why do you really need an agent to email NDVO? Do you have your application details with you. If Yes, you can mail NDVO yourself.
Can we really email a VO by ourselves even if we applied through a consultant? Because my husband and I tried to raise a CSE and received a reply from IRCC saying that they cannot accept any communication from us as our email is not on file, thus we asked our consultant to raise the CSE. Are you saying that raising a CSE vs. emailing a VO is different and we can personally email a VO, dont have to go through our consultant?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I too raised a CSE 5 hours ago, but I haven't received any response yet. Let's see how it goes.
They just responded

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew,

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can we really email a VO by ourselves even if we applied through a consultant? Because my husband and I tried to raise a CSE and received a reply from IRCC saying that they cannot accept any communication from us as our email is not on file, thus we asked our consultant to raise the CSE. Are you saying that raising a CSE vs. emailing a VO is different and we can personally email a VO, dont have to go through our consultant?
Honestly, I don't know. Personally, I don't understand the reluctance on your part. What is the max that will happen. Either the VO won't reply or they will reply saying the same things as CSE.

Unless you try how would you know?

Reactions: imannan

marinarosa

Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone

I am a June applicant (AOR June 2nd), seven months in.
My file has been approved since October 17th, but I still haven't received PPR mail.
I've just called CIC and was informed that the new limit date I should expect PPR mail is March 17th (2,5 months from now, or 5 months after file approval).
Has anyone else gotten the same response?
Has anyone been able to find out the reason for the delay after approvals?

Thanks!

My timeline is:
AOR: June 2nd
IP2: Oct 16
Ghost update: Oct 18
Approved: October (probably on 17th)
PPR:--
Primary office: centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Honestly, I don't know. Personally, I don't understand the reluctance on your part. What is the max that will happen. Either the VO won't reply or they will reply saying the same things as CSE.

Unless you try how would you know?
Yeah makes sense. Actually, we don't know if our application is approved yet. We're going to call IRCC tomorrow or the day after to check because our redo medicals were passed on Dec 27th or 28th. If there's any inclination of approval we plan on emailing NDVO which also happens to be our local VO.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone

My file has been approved since October 17th, but I still haven't received PPR mail.
I've just called CIC and was informed that the new limit date I should expect PPR mail is March 17th (2,5 months from now, or 5 months after file approval).

Thanks!

My timeline is:
Seems like you have not been keeping in touch with this thread. Email NDVO and that should solve your problem. Go back a few pages and you will see why that works. All the best!

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello everyone

Thanks!

My timeline is:
Where are you based? Find out if your local VFS can send your passports to New delhi or can send any Passport request letter along with your passports to your local visa office. If the answer to any of the above is yes, then email New Delhi Visa office (NDVO) and get your PPR.
Read through the last couple of pages of this thread for more details.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah makes sense. Actually, we don't know if our application is approved yet. We're going to call IRCC tomorrow or the day after to check because our redo medicals were passed on Dec 27th or 28th. If there's any inclination of approval we plan on emailing NDVO which also happens to be our local VO.
Ah okay. Then may be call on next Monday 7th.

Reactions: imannan

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
You know what? I like that better. Gives IRCC more time to maybe work on our file since they just got back from break.
why were you asked to redo your medicals?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I officially give up with all this ircc bs. I emailed my lvo two weeks ago and I did not received a reply. I emailed ottawa and they told to use the webform for asking about status of application. I used the webform and they replied the generic answer that everybody receives. I called Ircc at least three times in the past and all the agent has told me that my application was approved in october but when I called today the agent that the application is still in progress but that everything looks good and passed. I guess the last option is emailing ndvo but I just want to wait if other people from different visa offices sucessfully could submit their passports
I hope for all our sakes that I get a new PPR because quite a number of people are waiting to see if it will be successful before emailing NDVO.
However if you ask me, I'll say email NDVO and worry about the change after.

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello everyone

Thanks!

My timeline is:

Yes , i also got the same reply .They told to wait till 25th March , 3 months after the average processing times of 6 months.
AOR - 25th June,
IP2- 26th Oct

No Ghost Update ,Security checks still pending as per GCMS notes .

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

marinarosa

Aug 22, 2018
Where are you based? Find out if your local VFS can send your passports to New delhi or can send any Passport request letter along with your passports to your local visa office. If the answer to any of the above is yes, then email New Delhi Visa office (NDVO) and get your PPR.
Read through the last couple of pages of this thread for more details.
:) Thank you tobs (and cansha too)
It is true, I had read the last pages only superficially since returning from holidays, and I had not understood that there was an option for people from other countries to email NDVO.
I am based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. As you have suggested, I will contact my local vfs to check if the NDVO is viable for me.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hello everyone

Thanks!

My timeline is:
They're giving crazy deadlines. I got April 17th.

Reactions: tobs