Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Med's Done....
20-06-2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2018
Can anyone share the link to the immitracker? Need to update my status. Can’t seem to find it.
Thanks.

Kdhindsa95

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on past experience will start with following disclaimer :D
  • Yes this data may not be accurate as not all people enter or update their data. Inn no field you can have absolute population data. In most fields you work with sample data and make decisions. If you disagree with the data just ignore and move on.
  • However, I believe this data does show a trend. The actual %ages may not be correct but the trend is definitely pretty indicative of progress.
  • Immitracker ignores the inactive cases. And yes it does impact the %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.

Based on the data

1. March has slowed down and it is probably visible in the thread itself. Prima facie it appears that CIC failed to meet their deadline of 80% cases but remember their clock starts from R10 check. Hence I think they have approximately two more weeks in October to meet the deadline.
  2. Look at the progress in May!! It is blazing. And based on my observation 4th Month post AOR is most active in terms of PPRs and after that it tapers off. I expect 1-2 more weeks of activity in May AORs where it will touch 50%-60% PPR and after that it will trickle to 80% number in next two months. So expect May activity to slow down.
  3. Yes the June number looks like an Anomaly in first glance. But the number is down because I think either many people added their case or reactivated their case. In any case, June has not seen a lot of PPR activity.
  4. But refer to point 2 above. If CIC maintains their previous trend expect a rain of PPRs by 2nd week of October to end of October. The PPR %age for June should go from 20% to about 40-45% so basically good 25% people will get their PPRs in next month and then June should taper down. We will see if the trend holds.
Over and out!
I submitted my file on 29 march
Aor may 19.
No updates after that
When should I expect medical request??

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I submitted my file on 29 march
Aor may 19.
No updates after that
When should I expect medical request??
You haven't done your medical test?
Most people do an upfront medical exam and upload a form given to them at the hospital.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I didn’t. It was nt compulsory
Okay.
I guess you just have to wait for them to request it. Hopefully someone with a similar experience will share their timelines here.

serene17

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
117th Day today, June 12 AOR, IP1 since 28th June. Eligibility recommend passed since July, I can't understand how IRCC prioritize applications. Last year majority of applications got approved within 100 days and here 80% of June applicants are waiting for some sort of movements in their file. Really pissed off with this delay, even though nothing seems wrong in gcms notes :mad:
Exactly in the same boat as you .. same timeline and everything .. I hope we see some movement soon x

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
When you fill out the forms, you write the amount regardless of how much it is. I watched all CBSA episodes and know it from there. The declaration is the act of telling how much is on their person.
I was referring the the post in the link. Do we have to fill any other form when we land.. This is a normal procedure when we come to any country.. Its $10k for US, Rs.25k for India, BD 10,000 for Bahrain etc..

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

Animesh sinha

Mar 8, 2018
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
Awaited
Hi All,

Got my PPR email today.

My timeline-

AOR - 6th June
MEP - 20th June
IP1 - 20th June
IP2 - 2nd October
PPR - 5th October
FSWO-India
+Dependant

All the best to the friends who are waiting, hope you all get you PPRs soon.
Congratulations

sivatheone

May 6, 2018
My colleague's AOR: 21 Aug. He received PPR last week.
He is also CEC class (same as mine). and he showed POF.
Since POF is not required for CEC class, I didnt show this. Is this the reason for getting late to receive PPR?
(My AOR - June 05)

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Since POF is not required for CEC class, I didnt show this. Is this the reason for getting late to receive PPR?
(My AOR - June 05)
May be..raise gcms you would know

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
(My AOR - June 05)
No PoF CEC applicants is not required, so dont worry on that.