+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by andy108, May 31, 2018.

1. Another idea i have is.
    If by Tuesday you've not heard anything from Ottawa; email Accra with a copy of the PPR mail you received from NDVO and tell them you're unnable to submit your Passports bla bla and you need a new PPR issued.
    They always sort out this location stuff so I know it'll be alright.

2. @tobs what about WhatsApp group and party arrangement?

3. My friend is back... yaay!
    I've missed you.
    Dm me your number. There's a whatsa** group now although it's not very active cos we're still waiting for our folks to their PPRs.

4. This is another line of action that could be taken, let's wait and see. I will definitely provide a feedback once I receive one.

tobs likes this.
  5. Muwaah!! Missed you too!! I have been busy attending weddings and travelling :) sorry.
    Okay I'll PM you. And I cant believe @tobs that Cansha has his PR LOL. It was like we are going yo wait eternally for that to happen Haha

tobs likes this.
  6. Haha. I'm glad it has come. He's back to being playful.

Tayyabak likes this.
  7. I'm trying not to put IP1/2 dates as it doesn't really mean anything.

I suggest you put those details in your signature.

8. Yep I was literally jumping after reading that he got it :) You got your COPR?

9. No. Accra takes a while but I'm patient.

10. yes we submitted the mail trail too and we also got a job letter with NOC from his manager with his business card attached.

11. yes we got letter from his boss. but i think the case analyst had issues with choice of NOC - that's what my assumption is. we are afraid sending in more docs without request will do more harm than good!! so we are just patiently waiting because we really dont have a choice!

Y@$h and tobs like this.
  12. Folks,

I called cic yesterday.
    She told me that I passed eligibility.
    Visa Office is winnipeg
    But still in background checking.
    What is that mean?

13. Have you received any ghost update?

14. Probably security and/or criminality