@Hanna1 File Approved Jan 3
@SACHINARDE
@ChiragShetty20 Security not started
@vickymalhotra Security not started
@pt.malik Security in progress
@Y@$h
@wellkh

Total: 29

Just reply or tag me and say add me / remove me and I’ll update the list.
If you'd like your current status/any details included reply inline next to your name.
Please add me. IP2 oct 25th
Security not started yet

pbweb

Nov 14, 2018
Hi All Big Thank you to each one of you for your support, We got our passports stamped by the Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhabi even though our PPR was from NDVO.. We would be landing in Toronto on the 23rd of Jan.. looking forward to meet with the June group in Canada.... All the very best to the ones waiting for the PPR... sure its going to be in your inbox very soon and include us in the party that will be planned soon :) :)

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi All thank to each one of you for your support, We got our passports stamped by the Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhabi even though our PPR was from NDVO.. We would be landing in Toronto on the 23rd of Jan.. looking forward to meet with the June group in Canada and include us in the party that is planned soon :) :)
Congrats!

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018

I just got my GCMS note. This is as of Dec 14th. Under security I have only 1 activity, that is security not started. It seems to me there is no redacted page. I cannot see any S.15 or S.16 mentioned around any page. It is confirmed my primary VO changed to CIO now. Last change happened on Nov 16 when I passed criminality.

I have ordered a CBSA note that will arrive on february first week. That will shine some more light on the situation.

Thought to share with you guys @Prashant86_2000 @richa1987 @Nishika22 @Mr_nobody
Hmmm, change of VO might account for slower processing :( I’m still at Ottawa according to my latest notes and call with an agent yesterday, but there’s no saying it might not be in queue to be transferred to CIO Sydney!
Security doesn’t appear to be an issue, mine was also not started with a last status update on 10th Aug 2018, post which they seem to have lost interest in my application :p
Do let us know what your CBSA notes show though - as some have pointed out, Not Started for security might not be strictly accurate and it might be going on in the background anyways.
Thanks for sharing :) Helps to know what fellow members in our Security Not Started space are going through!

Reactions: Mr_nobody and tobs