+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 TRV paper based applicants from Pakistan

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
So patience is nothing but the last solution and don't wait for application curiously

Be relax and wait

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

A big lies is here they say this to everybody but it's common sense who ever applied paper based biometric they have to take so they can submit our application

If biometric done then why the hell this message comes when u had your biometric already.

This is why I have been tired of telling people that whatever you see is not the actual print

So hope they should open your application once they opened I guarantee you will receive your reply within 5 days

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
The best application procedure in the world is for usa and Japan

Usa takes 1 to 2 days with visa stamped

Japan takes 5 working days max and their no visa fee it's free of charge

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.

Thanks for your reply. I am not dependent on my parents. I m doing job, have family (Spouse & 2 kids). What sort of documents i have to add as evidence for bearing all expenses by myself?
What is your purpose of traveling ?
And if its tourism or visit have you traveled to any country before for the same purpose
Honestly what i feel , they just want to be sure you have enough money to support your self and they judge this by your expensive traveling , if you have previously traveled to western countries chances of visa are positive

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Depends on your intention family visit or tourism

Travel history enhance your chances but not guarantee

Money at least 10 lac with 2 3 ppl

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
What is your purpose of traveling ?
And if its tourism or visit have you traveled to any country before for the same purpose
Honestly what i feel , they just want to be sure you have enough money to support your self and they judge this by your expensive traveling , if you have previously traveled to western countries chances of visa are positive
My travel purpose is not tourism, i wants to visit to my parents (Permanent resident) in Quebec. My Father is sick (not come to pakistan in last 6 years) & also have written statement obtained from doctor.
I have statement of appox 800,000/-. Its my 1st visit. I have not visited abroad before.
I will visit alone. My spouse & 3 kids will be at home.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Depends on your intention family visit or tourism

Travel history enhance your chances but not guarantee

Money at least 10 lac with 2 3 ppl
My intentions are purely visit my family. What sort of documents to attach that will show my pure attentions to visit my family??

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Hi @Bryanna

Hope you are well. I actually wanted to ask you regarding my application's refusal. I applied on June 8th through VAC Lahore and got a refusal message today on my GCKey account. It says the following;

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the reason for the travel to Canada;
• the person’s contacts in Canada;
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

I submitted mine and my husband's application together but forgot to attach a cover letter with the application I submitted (neither did anyone at VAC Lahore guided me to submit that). I submitted following documents with original proofs, please guide me what more can I submit to get my application accepted?

1) IMM5257E - Application Form (both mine and husband's)
2) IMM5484E - Document Checklist
3) IMM5645E - Family Info
4) (i) My employment letter stating that I have 12 leaves approved and I am employed at my current org since last 8 years.
(ii) My husband works with my in the same organization since last 1 year so he submitted a similar employment letter with his tenure and leaves approved for the similar period.
5) Our marriage certificate which is a proof that we got married earlier this year.
6) Passports
7) My Bank Statement from last 3 months (we used my bank statements as I am the one who will take care of the expenses, statement was for $15,600 to be used for 12 days)
8) Last six months payslips which showed I have this fix income and its my money.
9) Booking confirmation receipt at a hotel in Mississauga.

Can you please guide me what else can I now add to prove my case stronger, also should I apply online now or go through VAC again? How can I prove stronger ties in my home country?

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi @Bryanna

Hope you are well. I actually wanted to ask you regarding my application's refusal. I applied on June 8th through VAC Lahore and got a refusal message today on my GCKey account. It says the following;

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

I submitted mine and my husband's application together but forgot to attach a cover letter with the application I submitted (neither did anyone at VAC Lahore guided me to submit that). I submitted following documents with original proofs, please guide me what more can I submit to get my application accepted?

4) (i) My employment letter stating that I have 12 leaves approved and I am employed at my current org since last 8 years.
(ii) My husband works with my in the same organization since last 1 year so he submitted a similar employment letter with his tenure and leaves approved for the similar period.
5) Our marriage certificate which is a proof that we got married earlier this year.
6) Passports
7) My Bank Statement from last 3 months (we used my bank statements as I am the one who will take care of the expenses, statement was for $15,600 to be used for 12 days)
8) Last six months payslips which showed I have this fix income and its my money.

Can you please guide me what else can I now add to prove my case stronger, also should I apply online now or go through VAC again? How can I prove stronger ties in my home country?
Very nice but what are the intentions of ur visit? y u and your husband wants to visit canada? Any immediate family member there or invitation letter? Whats is your salary in current organization?

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Very nice but what are the intentions of ur visit? y u and your husband wants to visit canada? Any immediate family member there or invitation letter? Whats is your salary in current organization?
Our intentions were to visit Canada for our honeymoon. No relatives in Canada of mine or my husband's. I work in a Senior Manager capacity and I am head of my department (which means pretty decent salary)

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Our intentions were to visit Canada for our honeymoon. No relatives in Canada of mine or my husband's. I work in a Senior Manager capacity and I am head of my department (which means pretty decent salary)
Thats the main reason u ppl did not gt visa. bcoz most of the asian they file asylum there. U ppl did not have any relation in Canada and they thought that u ppl will not come back to pak, Simple is that. Only account balance and job is not enough for them.
Do u ppl have previous travel history?

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Thats the main reason u ppl did not gt visa. bcoz most of the asian they file asylum there. U ppl did not have any relation in Canada and they thought that u ppl will not come back to pak, Simple is that. Only account balance and job is not enough for them.
Do u ppl have previous travel history?
Yes - we traveled to Dubai earlier this year for 9 days.

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Hi @Bryanna

6) Passports

Hi @scylla - can you please help me here?