+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 TRV paper based applicants from Pakistan

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
You need to apply from Pakistan.you can show your father permanent residence

And you need to show your all docs like bank statement ..pay slips .....employment letter.

Well there is no rule of guarantee but depends how VO sees your case from my opinion it's 50 50 but I would encourage you to apply no need to fear of refusal if they do so

So go ahead and apply with confidence
Thanks brother

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi.
Chances will be positive if you can show strong ties to home country financially and one thing more if you are baring all expenses you should add documented evidence that will make ur case more stronger else VO officer will think you are depending on your parents residing in canada then why would you return back
Thanks for your reply. I am not dependent on my parents. I m doing job, have family (Spouse & 2 kids). What sort of documents i have to add as evidence for bearing all expenses by myself?

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone please confirm when should you travel once you have received your passport with visa. What are the timelines for your first travel on a multiple visa, 6 months?

Last edited:

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Anyone who got their passport or visas that applied in May 17 or June 17 .. Please share their time line?? kindly mention Paper or online too

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I
Can anyone please confirm when should you travel once you have received your passport with visa. What is the timelines for your first travel on a multiple visa, 6 months?
think finally u received passports right ?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Very less ppl received their status

Lot of applicants are still waiting

One of my freind withdrawal their passport application and it's been nearly 2 weeks no update yet

I advise everyone never apply in the may June July season and only apply if one could wait at least 2 months

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
There is no evidence of your point in the websites

I had travel usa after 3 years of getting visa

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Very less ppl received their status

Lot of applicants are still waiting

One of my freind withdrawal their passport application and it's been nearly 2 weeks no update yet

I advise everyone never apply in the may June July season and only apply if one could wait at least 2 months
How long does it take if applied in June historically?

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I think TRV applications in June can take 70 to 80 days including Vac time. That's the realistic time. Don't fall for the VAC people time, they will tell you 44 to 50 days but clearly that's not the case.
We have all applied in May (myself 18th May) and still waiting

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Can Anybody tell me how can you check the status on ircc website after you have linked your application online.
All I get is the following
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. IRCC web form.

Review of eligibility:: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Find out more about medical exams.

Review of additional documents ::We do not need additional documents. citizens from some countries.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Background check
In some cases, we need to verify criminal, security and/or other background information to make sure you are admissible to Canada. If we need more information from you, we will send you a message.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
That's the normal and automated messages but ppl don't believe it

It is because they have not opened your application yet

When they receive your application only the time they decide to approve or rejection

This is highly peak timings and vac tells 44 days minimum and no time for maximum

My 2 visas had been expired due to their stupidity which is not acceptable but obviously the bitter reality is they take time but if u apply from developed countries they take max 5 days

Right now probably may 2017 applicants which are already late will get reply inshallah end of this month mostly however few applicants whom I known took 3 and 4 months respectively