pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello 2017 June trv paper based applicants plz share your time line

Any one receive passports ?

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

Me and my husband applied for a TRV on June 8th through VAC from Pakistan. We received a message on June 9th that our application has been received. Its going to be approximately a month - what are the chances that we will get a TRV? Documents that we submitted were;

- our work experience letters stating our leave time from the current employer
- my payslips for lats 6 months (which proves that I have a good income)
- bank statement for last 3 months
- hotel reservations in Canada
- marriage certificate

We got married in February and plan to visit Canada for our honeymoon. What are the chances, how long should we expect a response on our case?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Well this is the same case as for others.
Lot of applicants applied in may and still didn't receive reply.only the message for next day processed

Paper based was quick before but now very late

App adocumebts go to Islamabad and then from there embassy decides where your application should be send inbound or outbound.These days they are taking 2 months approx due to busy months of tourisms from round the world.

Nobody can guarantee of approval or rejection.VO can only decide at that time

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Well this is the same case as for others.
Lot of applicants applied in may and still didn't receive reply.only the message for next day processed

Paper based was quick before but now very late

App adocumebts go to Islamabad and then from there embassy decides where your application should be send inbound or outbound.These days they are taking 2 months approx due to busy months of tourisms from round the world.

Nobody can guarantee of approval or rejection.VO can only decide at that time
Does the documents suffice which I mentioned above that I submitted?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Yes it is sufficient because VFS doesn't take additional documents unfortunately

I have seen lot of ppl get visas when they file online and there u can upload plentiful documents

Still lucks always comes first

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Every 1. I want to get some opinion from you guys. My parents are in Canada living in Quebec as permanent resident. My father is sick & can not travel. If i apply as visitor visa to visit my family for couple of weeks. How much chances of getting visa??
I am a banker having permanent job with salary 60 k+. I will get job letter & 3 weeks ex Pakistan leave from my employers.Have account balance of approx 7 to 8 lacs. I have no travel history yet. So my father will apply for me from inside canada or i have to apply visit visa from Pakistan?

Your kind opinion is required.

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
You need to apply from Pakistan.you can show your father permanent residence

And you need to show your all docs like bank statement ..pay slips .....employment letter.

Well there is no rule of guarantee but depends how VO sees your case from my opinion it's 50 50 but I would encourage you to apply no need to fear of refusal if they do so

So go ahead and apply with confidence

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Every 1. I want to get some opinion from you guys. My parents are in Canada living in Quebec as permanent resident. My father is sick & can not travel. If i apply as visitor visa to visit my family for couple of weeks. How much chances of getting visa??
I am a banker having permanent job with salary 60 k+. I will get job letter & 3 weeks ex Pakistan leave from my employers.Have account balance of approx 7 to 8 lacs. I have no travel history yet. So my father will apply for me from inside canada or i have to apply visit visa from Pakistan?

Your kind opinion is required.
Chances will be positive if you can show strong ties to home country financially and one thing more if you are baring all expenses you should add documented evidence that will make ur case more stronger else VO officer will think you are depending on your parents residing in canada then why would you return back

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Obviously they ask when U fill application that who will support and how much money U have

But still you will have to attach covering letter u can state imp things

Yas7

Jun 23, 2017
can anyone tell me how to link paper application to online account ?
can't create account on cic its asking for cgkey and online banking partner ?
how can i get the cgkey ?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone tell me how to link paper application to online account ?
can't create account on cic its asking for cgkey and online banking partner ?
how can i get the cgkey ?
You have to make one GCkey account then you can link it by entering application details