+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Cic received my app. on 7 August.
Issued file number on 16 sept.
Request for pcc on 26 sept
Medical request on 28 sept. Along with schedule A form.

All sent 13 oct. since then no response.

Hopefully next month.

Any idea how long will it take after ndvo receive case file?
I believe your file should be transferred somewhere next month. Is there anyone who has received Passport Request here? Visa Office : New Delhi?

inlovewithacanadian91

Mar 7, 2017
New York
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19/06/2017
I am confused. The physician sent in my Medical information at the end of last month. I still have not received any information on if I passed the physical exam (other than what the physician himself told me). It has been a month. How long does it take to hear back if you have passed? Can someone shine some light on this situation for me. :(

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I thought I should Update you, My spouse application has been approved... yay. Passport is ready for a pickup. All the best
Triple D, my VO is Nairobi Kenya and i am am a july applicant can you please give me your phone number so we can chat and ask you some info about the VO. Let me give you mine i do have a whatsapp account.

Last edited:

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I've not heard anything from Nairobi Visa Office not even med request.hope the DM on your account is good news and your spouse got her visa.hopefully you guys get the approval letter.plz keep me updated when you hear from them.hoping for good news too
Joyn, my VO is Nairobi Kenya and i am a july applicant it wouls like your number too so we can chat and ask you for info if needed. I am still waiting for my Medical request too. Do you use whatsapp?

michimoo

Jul 31, 2017
I am confused. The physician sent in my Medical information at the end of last month. I still have not received any information on if I passed the physical exam (other than what the physician himself told me). It has been a month. How long does it take to hear back if you have passed? Can someone shine some light on this situation for me. :(
Hi there
Did you check on GCKey whether the message "No medical necessary yet" has changed to "Medical results received" ... or even to "Medical passed"?
The doctor electronically submitted my medical, so my status immediately updated to "Medical results received". And a few days later it changed to "Medical passed".
Perhaps ask the doctor whether he electronically submitted the medical; or how long it takes to get all your test results back? Hope you get an update soon.

joyn

May 4, 2017
Joyn, my VO is Nairobi Kenya and i am a july applicant it wouls like your number too so we can chat and ask you for info if needed. I am still waiting for my Medical request too. Do you use whatsapp?
Triple D, my VO is Nairobi Kenya and i am am a july applicant can you please give me your phone number so we can chat and ask you some info about the VO. Let me give you mine i do have a whatsapp account.
Ok you can give me your number and I'll watsup you

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am a June applicant and I have not been able to link my account to GcKey from the beginning. Our file was transferred in September. Yesterday, we called up at the CIC toll free number and they are saying 2 things. 1. You do not need an interview and, 2. We will ask for your fingerprints if needed. It says nothing about the background check.

Can someone shine some light on whether or not our background check has started? Any information in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am a June applicant and I have not been able to link my account to GcKey from the beginning. Our file was transferred in September. Yesterday, we called up at the CIC toll free number and they are saying 2 things. 1. You do not need an interview and, 2. We will ask for your fingerprints if needed. It says nothing about the background check.

Can someone shine some light on whether or not our background check has started? Any information in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
No one here could possibly tell you that. BGC can take quite some time to go into progress.

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
The message should mention your application receive date first, linking it to an online account, if it needs more documents, if your medical was successful, your eligibility is under review and then it will say you do not need an interview, fingerprints are not needed at this time after that it usually mentions BGC this changes however, mine stopped mentioning that right before the file got transferred to NDVO. They'll mention that they started the BGC when your file is towards the last stages of processing. With NDVO it was believed that your status changes to BGC is in progress and next day DM.

However, in October the applicants (mainly april applicants) that did get BGC in progress still have not received DM status...... I was just looking at the spreadsheet I believe only 2 applicants got DM in October from NDVO.... 1 of them i think was from the april batch...... I think november will be April applicants month for DM MAYBE may applicants..... basically we may not hear anything till January/ February.... which means that this whole *FASTER* processing plan isn't working too well at least not for NDVO applicants....

This is basically what I have understood from this situation from the last few days.... this sucks....

sorry for the ranting.

Jas Malhi

Aug 21, 2017
Fro
The message should mention your application receive date first, linking it to an online account, if it needs more documents, if your medical was successful, your eligibility is under review and then it will say you do not need an interview, fingerprints are not needed at this time after that it usually mentions BGC this changes however, mine stopped mentioning that right before the file got transferred to NDVO. They'll mention that they started the BGC when your file is towards the last stages of processing. With NDVO it was believed that your status changes to BGC is in progress and next day DM.

However, in October the applicants (mainly april applicants) that did get BGC in progress still have not received DM status...... I was just looking at the spreadsheet I believe only 2 applicants got DM in October from NDVO.... 1 of them i think was from the april batch...... I think november will be April applicants month for DM MAYBE may applicants..... basically we may not hear anything till January/ February.... which means that this whole *FASTER* processing plan isn't working too well at least not for NDVO applicants....

This is basically what I have understood from this situation from the last few days.... this sucks....

sorry for the ranting.
m where you got the spreadsheet?

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017

sorry for the ranting.
Thank you very much for the insights Sir/Madam. Yes, you have mentioned some valid points here. It just seems we have hit hard rock bottom. Some sort of transparency from NDVO would have been highly appreciated. Did you also apply in June?

harry1985

Jul 21, 2017

sorry for the ranting.

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you very much for the insights Sir/Madam. Yes, you have mentioned some valid points here. It just seems we have hit hard rock bottom. Some sort of transparency from NDVO would have been highly appreciated. Did you also apply in June?
Yes June 9th is my application received date.