+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

blackuhuru

Jul 4, 2017
Hello All,

Just an update finally (and to my brotha aamir in guyana who has a similar timeline as me caught up in trinidad BIG UP)... So we got an email requestin an interview for PA at the dar ea salaam VO... A good sign becuz means they movin our application at least but a upsetting one because it will cost money for a 8 hour bus ride plus 2 nights in a hotel to accomodate this and also means they want to scrutinize further.. My only hesitancy is the PA may feel unda pressure due to language but outside of that no issue.... Anyone have interview ? Pleade share experience was it negative or positive? Will the interrogatin officer be a local african who can relate or will it be a canadian citizen (or a white person)? Thanks

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
No news after File Tx to NDVO

same here nothing after file transfer. Ours got transferred in first week of August.

Reactions: Nz907

the_illest

Mar 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a question about extending a visitor visor for my fiance (the PA). My fiance is a US citizen and has been staying with me/visiting for the last few months in Canada. He doesn't have an official visa since he's American but I know that he can only stay in Canada 6 months at a time. I know I have to get the application from here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/extend-stay.asp

Has anyone on this forum gone through this process? Any tips, thoughts, or insight on how to successfully do this? Could we potentially ask for an extra 10 months? We are in the middle of wedding planning it would be great for him to be here. Also, his job is super flexible and happy to let him continue working from here, so he would have an income. No need for a work permit since he is being paid in the US (we double checked this with immigration lawyers and his company's attorneys).

To note: we have applied outland and he still maintains his job in the US (he works remotely) and his permanent address in the US as well.

Thank you all in advance!

PS - if this post is in the wrong thread/there is a better place to post this, let me know :)

Nz907

Oct 27, 2017
File was transferred to Delhi Visa Office on Sep 7. No update since then!
Hi guys,
Can u please tell me how long it took for cic to transfer file from Mississauga to New Delhi visa office. M still waiting for my file to be transferred since all docs (schedule a, pcc, medical) have been received by cic.

Thanx

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi guys,
Can u please tell me how long it took for cic to transfer file from Mississauga to New Delhi visa office. M still waiting for my file to be transferred since all docs (schedule a, pcc, medical) have been received by cic.

Thanx
Our file was received on June 5 and transferred to NDVO on Sept 7. It took almost 3 months. Hope it answers your question.

What's your timeline?

Reactions: Nz907

Nz907

Oct 27, 2017
Our file was received on June 5 and transferred to NDVO on Sept 7. It took almost 3 months. Hope it answers your question.

What's your timeline?
Cic received my app. on 7 August.
Issued file number on 16 sept.
Request for pcc on 26 sept
Medical request on 28 sept. Along with schedule A form.

All sent 13 oct. since then no response.

Hopefully next month.

Any idea how long will it take after ndvo receive case file?

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Cic received my app. on 7 August.
Issued file number on 16 sept.
Request for pcc on 26 sept
Medical request on 28 sept. Along with schedule A form.

All sent 13 oct. since then no response.

Hopefully next month.

Any idea how long will it take after ndvo receive case file?
what does your ecas say? does it say in progress?

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
It says "medical results have been received" and it's there since 13 October. No update till now.

Do u have any idea what's next from now
I submitted sch a, medical and ppc early in Oct and the ecas changed from application received to in progress earlier this week.