+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

TripleD

Sep 27, 2017
I've not heard anything from Nairobi Visa Office not even med request.hope the DM on your account is good news and your spouse got her visa.hopefully you guys get the approval letter.plz keep me updated when you hear from them.hoping for good news too
I thought I should Update you, My spouse application has been approved... yay. Passport is ready for a pickup. All the best

joyn

May 4, 2017
I thought I should Update you, My spouse application has been approved... yay. Passport is ready for a pickup. All the best
Wooow!congratulations. Am so happy for you and I'm wishing you the very best as you start your new life together in canada.tganks for the update.hope mine gets improved too.fingers crossed.

joyn

May 4, 2017
Wooow!congratulations. Am so happy for you and I'm wishing you the very best as you start your new life together in canada.tganks for the update.hope mine gets improved too.fingers crossed.
Did they notify you on gckey when they started background check?MY gckey ONLY says no additional documents required

TripleD

Sep 27, 2017
Did they notify you on gckey when they started background check?MY gckey ONLY says no additional documents required
They didn't notify me. My background from 'In process to' 'we are processing you background: to 'Your background check was completed.' this morning when I checked and final decision to approved. They added a documents section where the added VISA information ( Including Validity)

TripleD

Sep 27, 2017
Im pretty sure, you will get your approval very soon. The Nairobi office is moving pretty fast than usual. Wishing you all the best.

abd1986

Aug 9, 2017
Hi all,
My VO is in Singapore
June 13 files accepted
July 19 Aor 1
July 20 Sch A (sent by IRCC webform ) sent it 3 times because the file was not updated , the third time I also PCC without request ( CIC agent said they asked on 20 July--- no e-mail)

my files was forward to Singapore without request PCC or medical exam .

No news until 5 Oct , they request medical test and CSQ( I apply in Qubec) and I sent it on OCT 16 .

Oct 18 I just got all my proved photos that I sent with PR files back from Singapore centre.

Question :
1 if we sent PCC without request do they accept that or should i prepared have a noth one ?
2 Anybody got the photos back ? I don't know why they sent it back?

Thank you for your opinions
As I have read a couple of comments about the CIC sending the photos back. Quick question, how many photos did you send?

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
So is this your passport request or your passport with the CoPR? In the spreadsheet it says you got your passport request on September 14, but then your DM date is October 19th? It doesn't make sense that you got your DM AFTER your passport request. Are these dates correct?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=1702792406

Last edited:

AlakiDolaki

Sep 17, 2017
Just went to our GCKey, and our application finally showed that it is approved. We had already received the Passport request on the 20th, but the website was still showing "Processing Background Check".
We had sent the Passport to Ankara on Sunday Oct 21st, and looks like it is already stamped, as it GCKey has a document number, which I assume is the Visa number. Fingers crossed! For the record, still no "Final Decision" message in the GCKey website.

TripleD

Sep 27, 2017
So is this your passport request or your passport with the CoPR? In the spreadsheet it says you got your passport request on September 14, but then your DM date is October 19th? It doesn't make sense that you got your DM AFTER your passport request. Are these dates correct?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=1702792406
Hi Jptskt,
However it make no sense, it happened, I got PPR on the same time as Medical, PCC , Sch A ( September 14th) and Decision Made appeared on my ECAS on October 19th. Gckey changed to approved this morning ( October 24th). I remembered posting a question on this thread (September 27th) if this is normal. Few members mentioned that maybe they had already made a decision on my spouse application, I was okay with that answer because no one exactly knows how they work. The ultimate answer is from the VISA office/CIC. The Canada VISA Application Centre ( third party that transmit passport and ( other official/legal document)) called my spouse to come collect the passport.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi Jptskt,
However it make no sense, it happened, I got PPR on the same time as Medical, PCC , Sch A ( September 14th) and Decision Made appeared on my ECAS on October 19th. Gckey changed to approved this morning ( October 24th). I remembered posting a question on this thread (September 27th) if this is normal. Few members mentioned that maybe they had already made a decision on my spouse application, I was okay with that answer because no one exactly knows how they work. The ultimate answer is from the VISA office/CIC. The Canada VISA Application Centre ( third party that transmit passport and ( other official/legal document)) called my spouse to come collect the passport.
Oh wow. I wonder if that is a normal order in your particular VO. Anyways, congratulations on getting your CoPR! Any plans on when you decided to fly to Canada?

Edit: Also, seems like you are the first non-AnkaraVO June applicant who got CoPR (at least among the users of canadavisa.com forum). :)

Last edited:

TripleD

Sep 27, 2017
Oh wow. I wonder if that is a normal order in your particular VO. Anyways, congratulations on getting your CoPR! Any plans on when you decided to fly to Canada?
Absolutely, not normal. Even I got a little worried then I was like worrying wont change a thing, so I sat back I waited for their response.
We are not sure when to move yet, but it will be pretty soon. the COPR is valid for a year though, so there is no rush.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Absolutely, not normal. Even I got a little worried then I was like worrying wont change a thing, so I sat back I waited for their response.
We are not sure when to move yet, but it will be pretty soon. the COPR is valid for a year though, so there is no rush.
Good luck to you and your spouse on this new chapter in your lives.

aamir90

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Hey Guys,

Need some help. Our application was transferred to VO (Port of Spain) on August 2nd (almost 3 months) Still no request for medical nor background check started. profile is showing in process. is this normal? thanks

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Just went to our GCKey, and our application finally showed that it is approved. We had already received the Passport request on the 20th, but the website was still showing "Processing Background Check".
We had sent the Passport to Ankara on Sunday Oct 21st, and looks like it is already stamped, as it GCKey has a document number, which I assume is the Visa number. Fingers crossed! For the record, still no "Final Decision" message in the GCKey website.
If you mailed your passport to Ankara VO on the 21st then you should get your passport back with CoPR within the next 7-10 days based on the timeline of the other two Ankara applicants who already got CoPR. Let us know in this thread when you receive your passport with the CoPR.

Lillypoppy

Jul 2, 2017
As I have read a couple of comments about the CIC sending the photos back. Quick question, how many photos did you send?
I sent 20 photos . But i have introduction letter which have photos in its too. I guess they don't need it . CGKey show that they don't need any documents now .