App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
25-12-2014
Med's Done....
3-3-2015
I take it I don't belong on June thread. Somebody take my timeline off.
It's okay though. I will stick with my appeals thread.
Would you mind sharing the basis of refusal? Why it took such a long time to give you the result?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Basis was one person decided my husband wasn't genuine therefore marriage not genuine. Despite living there for 6 mos. Visiting for my 5th visit at time of interview. We had age & religion differences. But loads of good evidence the VO didn't even entertain looking at. Anyway it took almost a full 2 yrs to appeal. That was May 9/17. We won in a mere 2 hours. We applied Sept12/14. Refused May 21/15.

Reactions: CanadaHiker

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi,

As most of you guys are ahead of me. I have question regarding PCC. Do they request PCC for only PA? Or for PA and PA's Family members too?

Thanks.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi,

As most of you guys are ahead of me. I have question regarding PCC. Do they request PCC for only PA? Or for PA and PA's Family members too?

Thanks.
Pa and any accompanying and non accompanying dependents over 18

jennyu

Jul 1, 2017
Does this applies to everyone? Cos my file has been transfered to accra v.o from mississauga and there was no medical request before that was done. Only pcc and schedule A.
Hey, am Accra/June applicant too. Apparently for AVO, MR comes from Accra office after file has been transferred from what I have seen and read on the forum. I actually have a friend who applied earlier in the year and she confirmed that was the same case with her.

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hey, am Accra/June applicant too. Apparently for AVO, MR comes from Accra office after file has been transferred from what I have seen and read on the forum. I actually have a friend who applied earlier in the year and she confirmed that was the same case with her.
Thanks Jenn, have you gotten ur MR after transfer? Do you knw how long it takes for avo to send mr after transfer? re u the SA or PA...Kindly watsaap me on +13068507117. Thanks.

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
Eek! I really shouldn't be this excited but I finally linked our application!
As per CIC we were advised the place of birth was his state, USA as per his passport and not what we listed on our application. So glad we don't have to do everything by mail!

Ntamber

Aug 12, 2017
My timeline
File sent 18 may
File received 26 may
AOR1 27 June
Medical passed 15 July
Pcc and schedule A submitted 2 august
Additional documents uploaded 2 august
Background check changed from in progress to not applicable 11 Aug

Can anybody plz tell me what's gonna happen next...i did not receive any email regarding SA Or file transfer or Aor2......is it the file is still in canada or it has been transferred to local VO?

How many days from here it takes to get PPR?

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
@offline136 hey did you receive anything from visa office? We haven't heard anything since the email saying we are transferring file to NDVO for further processing.

Thanks
Yup.. My spouse - PA got an email from NDVO. Also third line added in PA's ECAS on same day..!!!

Date: 8 Aug 2017 3:55 p.m.
Subject: Acknowledgement of Receipt
To: <XXX>
Cc:
Date: August 8, 2017
Application- XXX
UCI XXX
Email- XXX
Dear XXX

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

And then extra BS for Afghanistan people and so on...!!!

Reactions: Sm Patel

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
Yup.. My spouse - PA got an email from NDVO. Also third line added in PA's ECAS on same day..!!!

Date: 8 Aug 2017 3:55 p.m.
Subject: Acknowledgement of Receipt
To: <XXX>
Cc:
Date: August 8, 2017
Application- XXX
UCI XXX
Email- XXX
Dear XXX

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

And then extra BS for Afghanistan people and so on...!!![/QUOTE

That's great to hear

I just checked we also have 3rd line added in ECAS but no email so far from NDVO.

ECAS:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 5.
2. We started processing your application on Aug 7.
3. Medical results have been received.

Is it same for you or 3rd should be something different?

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Yup... It's same... I have the same date and line..
  1. We received XXX's application for permanent residence on June 1, 2017.
  2. We started processing XXX's application on August 7, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
And we received an email on August 8 from NDVO... So you should have received as well.. I mean your PA should have received... Check Junk Folder which you may already have checked...!!