+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi I sent my file on 27 june they received on 30 june . Till today i havent heard anything so i called them after 1 hours of wait they told me my file was returned i asked the reason he said ( please see the organisation & entity for refusal) & i will get the paper with explanation now waiting for my file back
Hi I am in the same boat as you. I sent my application on Jun 16th and CIC received it on Jun 20th as per the canada post. but I did not receive AOR1 yet. I did call CIC customer support and no answer yet.

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
Hi I sent my file on 27 june they received on 30 june . Till today i havent heard anything so i called them after 1 hours of wait they told me my file was returned i asked the reason he said ( please see the organisation & entity for refusal) & i will get the paper with explanation now waiting for my file back
They wont give you the details as you have signed a representative. So you will have to wait for the app and then can find out from the letter.

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

We just received medical request for my husband (PA) through GCKey. (YAY :D) but I was checking the form they send with pre-filled information of PA and they have got my husband's e-mail address incorrect. I checked the forms we sent with the application and we did give the correct e-mail. - his email ends with "patel04" and in the medical report form, they've got it as "patel104" I think they saw the "L" of Patel as number 1. If it makes sense.

My question is - should I contact them and tell them about the mistake on medical report form? I'm wondering if they've got the same e-mail down for other things as well and may be that is why my husband haven't received a single e-mail yet from them. Since we have our application linked online, does it matter if they have correct e-mail? Do they communicate for anything else via e-mail? What should I do? Please help!

Sorry for so many questions, but just worried. We don't want to miss any important e-mails from them.
Thank you.

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hey great people. Just wanna know for those sponsors in canada and PA outside Canada and application submitted to mississauga. Do you get medical request from mississauga before file transfer? Or u get t request afta Transfer to local processing V.O...thanks all and ve a. Great day.

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hey great people. Just wanna know for those sponsors in canada and PA outside Canada and application submitted to mississauga. Do you get medical request from mississauga before file transfer? Or u get t request afta Transfer to local processing V.O...thanks all and ve a. Great day.
we got it before transfer to VO

zhynth

Jun 25, 2014
Can someone plase help me what does it mean by organisation & entity
I think what they meant here is u double check and refer to maybe the checklist on how u should ORGANIZE your application forms and the required additional documents if ever ur specific country have..u could also search on internet on possible causes of return of applications to give u a heads up on what might have caused the problem

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Got the medical request 5 days before it was transferred to VO

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Does this applies to everyone? Cos my file has been transfered to accra v.o from mississauga and there was no medical request before that was done. Only pcc and schedule A.
I don't think it applies to everyone, there are cases that after transfer only they are asking for medical request. You might get the request soon

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
@offline136 hey did you receive anything from visa office? We haven't heard anything since the email saying we are transferring file to NDVO for further processing.

Thanks

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Just got the 'medical passed' line in gckey. I have been calling the clinic but they were insisting they forwarded the result already last week. It took 10 days since medical date! I was kind of worried coz others took a day or two only.

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
They usually send the Sponsor an email telling file is being transferred, and Ecas will show when they started processing on the PA's side
Thanks @Ching86 . I submitted Sch A and PCC about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Any idea what the timeline between them is?

DevAryan

Jun 29, 2015
URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Applied for the Spousal Sponsorship on June 05
AOR: July 05
Schedule A and PCC Request: July 15

We haven't received the Medical or SPONSORSHIP APPROVAL yet!!??
All of the applicant in June have almost received their Sponsorship approval. We have now worried if everything is ok.

My Wife is in India and had applied for Visitor Visa recently (Dual Intention, after receiving AOR1) got refusal today..

I don't understand why we haven't received a Medical request or Sponsorship Approval yet!

Awaiting for someone to give positive lights in our situation.....