+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

michimoo

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys .
Im submitting my PCC now . i just wonder how you guys submitted that , i have scanned and there are 3 files in total ( 1 x original certificate , 2x translated certificate ) but gckey accepts only 1 file .
Should i put them into a World file and then submit the file . thanks so much
Hi there
Merge all the files into a single PDF document and upload this one file.

Bjohn

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
When you go to view submitted application online, you will see the space to upload pcc and sch A...Scan according to the instruction and upload. My pcc was done in English Language, hence no need for translation. Tnks.
thanks
Hi there
Merge all the files into a single PDF document and upload this one file.
thank you . i had done a World file and submitted it already . one more question :) . i want to send a supportive letter in order to clarify my personal history in Schedule A . how could i do this ?

michimoo

Jul 31, 2017
Hello great minds, I received request letter asking for PCC and Sch A...Both have been done, uploaded and transmitted to ircc using the online acct. This was done on friday 27th July. Stunningly, as at today the online profile is still showing "your action is required'. However, on the upload side of the acct it is showing "documents submitted by candidate". Does it mean this "your action is required" will continue to be there until ircc get the documents and update the online info?
Thanks all.
Hi there
Same thing happened to me. I uploaded the PCC and Schedule A on 21 July. Although my application says that the documents have been uploaded successfully, my profile still says action required. I haven't received any messages since the request for my Schedule A and PCC so I don't know what action is required.
Have you received SA? My partner (sponsor's) account says "Decision Made" but we haven't received any communication around what that decision is. My status also says that they're reviewing my eligibility - I guess the outcome of this will determine when I get the request for a medical exam.

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hi there
Same thing happened to me. I uploaded the PCC and Schedule A on 21 July. Although my application says that the documents have been uploaded successfully, my profile still says action required. I haven't received any messages since the request for my Schedule A and PCC so I don't know what action is required.
Have you received SA? My partner (sponsor's) account says "Decision Made" but we haven't received any communication around what that decision is. My status also says that they're reviewing my eligibility - I guess the outcome of this will determine when I get the request for a medical exam.
Yeah I ve received SA.

wombat42

Jan 26, 2016
Hi everyone,

Australian with Canadian common law partner applying for PR in Canada here - I received my file number a couple of weeks ago but when I tried to link it to my application it didn't work - my immigration consultant said it doesn't matter that much because the application will not be processed any faster if it is linked, but I was really looking forward to the idea of knowing what is going on with my application. Is it much faster with a linked account? Do you get regular updates on the status of your application? And roughly how long is the wait between getting your file number until visa approval?

Thanks for any info :)

northerngirl

Jun 1, 2017
She is from Pune.
I have an impression that Doctor is supposed to submit the report to CIC. Doctor asked her to submit the acknowledgement though. I have no idea what he meant by that.

Can anybody share your experience over here. How the medical thing works. What are the steps?
m also from india and i got an additional track sheet which they said 'you need to give it to your agent' cos they thought i am applying under student visa(i guess students need to upload dat sheet) , but i didnt pay any attention to it cos i knew they ll upload the results and that document has no concern with me.
can you tell me what exactly is mentioned on that acknowledment reciept?

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
m also from india and i got an additional track sheet which they said 'you need to give it to your agent' cos they thought i am applying under student visa(i guess students need to upload dat sheet) , but i didnt pay any attention to it cos i knew they ll upload the results and that document has no concern with me.
can you tell me what exactly is mentioned on that acknowledment reciept?
Oh.. Its just "MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY" form that we received with Med Request. Doctor just filled out "PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION" section and stamped it.
I don't understand why are people not responding to our question?
GUYS - How are we gonna know that Medical is done?

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
Hi, i have a question on linking the application. I sponsored my wife and the application was received on 26th June. I have not received any AOR 1 but my wife received on 27th July. How long do you all think will take for me to get the AOR.
Also regarding linking the application, does she has to open a new account on CIC and link the application there or can I add it into my CIC account that I opened when I applied during my PR application few years back?
Can anyyou please reply quickly as its been 5 days since she received her AOR and we have not linked till now.
thanks

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
Hi Again,

Do both Sponsor and PA have to link the application? I have not received any AOR but the PA has and the application is linked for her. Do I need to link too in my CIC account?

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Hi Again,

Do both Sponsor and PA have to link the application? I have not received any AOR but the PA has and the application is linked for her. Do I need to link too in my CIC account?
No, you don't. PA will receive further notifications whenever there is any update on it. Now sit back and relax. You did your part, let CIC do theirs now.. :)

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
Oh.. Its just "MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY" form that we received with Med Request. Doctor just filled out "PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION" section and stamped it.
When i applied for my PR. You know the medical is done when they have conducted your test, like X ray, blood test etc. They will not give the results to you and will sent the results back to the Visa office. When you submit the Form, they match the barcode or number and can access the medical report on their database where the doctor has sent. You will know the medical is successful if the doctor do not call back in around 2 weeks, if there is any problem with the test, the doctor will call you and have to examined again before sending the final report.

northerngirl

Jun 1, 2017
oh you mean the one where applicant's name,IME number is mentioned. Even i still have that with me.Rest i only know that if you performed ur med under an emedical enabled PP and you have the hospital bill and e-track sheet, you have nothing left to do. there is nothing which the applicant or spouse need to upload online, it's the sole duty of that doctor only.
some hospitals take 3-4 working day to upload ur medical results online then cic also check those results and if everything is okk you ll see an update in your ecas status"medical has been recieved' which confirms that you passed your medical.In my case it took approx 10 days though it varies with every case.

mehul.gandhi

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Hi, i have a question on linking the application. I sponsored my wife and the application was received on 26th June. I have not received any AOR 1 but my wife received on 27th July. How long do you all think will take for me to get the AOR.
Also regarding linking the application, does she has to open a new account on CIC and link the application there or can I add it into my CIC account that I opened when I applied during my PR application few years back?
Can anyyou please reply quickly as its been 5 days since she received her AOR and we have not linked till now.
thanks
open her own account to my cic and then link the application.