+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

amy9876

Jun 25, 2017
I just got off the phone with CIC and they said they are working on June 16th files. The lady was kind enough to look up my file, she looked it up via my name and found a profile.. she put me on a brief hold and told me that the data entry had been done and soon they will make a decision for AOR1. I asked if at this point it can still be returned and she said chances are that it wouldn't, it has passed that phase as they have all the major details they need. She also gave me a UCI number for the file.
application received June 26th... fingers crossed that I along with the other waiting get their AOR1 very soon!!!

mike1789

Feb 23, 2016
Do we have to upload medical receipt on cic account ? Because I got e mail in my gmail for medical. There is no tab showing in my account.

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
Hey guys,, i filed my tax return this july a.cra sent me my NOA of 2016 which has 0 income...as I am a new immigrant..nd i started working since june this year...do i have to provide an explanation regarding how will i support my husband.??

clutsyclutter

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hey guys,, i filed my tax return this july a.cra sent me my NOA of 2016 which has 0 income...as I am a new immigrant..nd i started working since june this year...do i have to provide an explanation regarding how will i support my husband.??
You will need to provide the NOA even if it shows nil income, and a letter of employment from your current employer. It doesn't hurt to add an explanation letter either, especially if you think your current income level may be deemed a bit low. You can cite things like savings as additional means to support your husband.

Reactions: samandp

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I just got off the phone with CIC and they said they are working on June 16th files. The lady was kind enough to look up my file, she looked it up via my name and found a profile.. she put me on a brief hold and told me that the data entry had been done and soon they will make a decision for AOR1. I asked if at this point it can still be returned and she said chances are that it wouldn't, it has passed that phase as they have all the major details they need. She also gave me a UCI number for the file.
application received June 26th... fingers crossed that I along with the other waiting get their AOR1 very soon!!!
As soon as there is UCI then thigs done.

You should receive AOR very soon.

All the best..

Reactions: amy9876

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Do we have to upload medical receipt on cic account ? Because I got e mail in my gmail for medical. There is no tab showing in my account.
When the PA go for medical , the doctor will send it online No need to upload anything.
However, Keep a copy with you in case...

clutsyclutter

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Is a medical exam request a good indication of Sponsor Approval? I find the sequence quite perplexing as ECAS is showing Decision Made for Sponsorship Application, but I (Sponsor) have not received any SA letter; PA got the medical request same day my ECAS changed.

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
We have more tries tonight so I'll give this option a try. I've tried so many combinations and still nothing. :( it's almost been a week since AOR, should we be calling them?
Same here. still not able to link the application. however received email for Schadual A and medical request.

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Is a medical exam request a good indication of Sponsor Approval? I find the sequence quite perplexing as ECAS is showing Decision Made for Sponsorship Application, but I (Sponsor) have not received any SA letter; PA got the medical request same day my ECAS changed.
Same here.
I am the sponsor and got decision made in ecas. I called them to verify and agnet confirm that decision made is indicated that you pass or fail,. but in my case was passed. I don't get a letter as well. however got schedule A and medical request for the PA.

clutsyclutter

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Same here.
I am the sponsor and got decision made in ecas. I called them to verify and agnet confirm that decision made is indicated that you pass or fail,. but in my case was passed. I don't get a letter as well. however got schedule A and medical request for the PA.
Thanks. Maybe I'll try calling them, too, to be sure.

Another thing I noticed (which I don't know if it's always been the case) is that PA GCKey is showing the following status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

Does anyone have the same experience? No SA letter but Review of eligibility is as above?
The medical is odd, though, coz PA has not completed the exam yet.

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
My file was received to CIC Mississauga on 22nd March 2017. Sponsorship Approval on 21st April 2017. Medical Submitted on 27th April 2017. Supplementary Travel Form submitted on 25th May 2017. PCC upfront. On ECAS it is still saying APPLICATION received. My file is still in Mississauga. Can anybody help me, why my file is still in Mississauga even everything is provided and when it will transferred to London Visa Office?

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
My file was received to CIC Mississauga on 22nd March 2017. Sponsorship Approval on 21st April 2017. Medical Submitted on 27th April 2017. Supplementary Travel Form submitted on 25th May 2017. PCC upfront. On ECAS it is still saying APPLICATION received. My file is still in Mississauga. Can anybody help me, why my file is still in Mississauga even everything is provided and when it will transferred to London Visa Office?
Ecas will show always application received.
Check GCKey ( I don't have access as cant link my application ).

This is consider to be long time that you don't get AOR2. My suggestion is to call them to find out more.

saurabh1107

May 8, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I have a question like i received letter regarding the schedule A and photo and i did that...
How long does it take to get the medical and sponsor approval?
And also can sponsor travel to other country except his resident or origin country?