Med's Request
07-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
@j0829 .. has your background check started yet?
I don't know in the bgc it still says in progress but The embassy asked me to submit some documents.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I don't know in the bgc it still says in progress but The embassy asked me to submit some documents.
Ok .. just saw ur timeline .. its similiar to mine .. but u got transferred before me .. so was just wonderin if urs started yet ..
Did the VO where ur file got transferred ask for the additional docs or CIC in Mississauga ??

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Is a medical exam request a good indication of Sponsor Approval? I find the sequence quite perplexing as ECAS is showing Decision Made for Sponsorship Application, but I (Sponsor) have not received any SA letter; PA got the medical request same day my ECAS changed.
OMG were in the same boat. Guess what over the weekend ECAS changed to decision made and today we got a request for medicals. There was no email sent saying approved as a sponsor.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Thanks. Maybe I'll try calling them, too, to be sure.

Another thing I noticed (which I don't know if it's always been the case) is that PA GCKey is showing the following status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

Does anyone have the same experience? No SA letter but Review of eligibility is as above?
The medical is odd, though, coz PA has not completed the exam yet.
Samething for us as indicated on yours.

j0829

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-28-2017
Doc's Request.
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
File Transfer...
15-07-2017
Med's Request
07-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
Ok .. just saw ur timeline .. its similiar to mine .. but u got transferred before me .. so was just wonderin if urs started yet ..
Did the VO where ur file got transferred ask for the additional docs or CIC in Mississauga ??
Before it was transferred, there's no request for addtl docs just the medical request so I got a little bit worried lol. But after my medical, the local VO requested for it yesterday. How bout your app?

zhynth

Jun 25, 2014
Sponsor's ECAS shows the ff:
1)we have received application to sponsor ********* on june 6,2017
2)we started processing your application on july 25,2017
3)we sent correspondence on july 28,2017 about the decision on your application.

Principal Applicant ECAS shows:
1)We have received your application for permanent resident on june 6, 2017
2) we sent you correspondence on july 28,2017. If u have not yet provided the info or the requested documents, pls do so ASAP.

GCKey
*principal applicant received sched A and PCC request on july 27, 2017

QUESTION:
1) SPONSOR HAVENT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL be it AOR1 or SA However, PA's ecas status shows they have sent correspondence same time as they have made a decision regarding the sponsorship.DOES THIS MEAN SPONSORSHIP IS APPROVED?

Last edited:

Bjohn

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys .
Im submitting my PCC now . i just wonder how you guys submitted that , i have scanned and there are 3 files in total ( 1 x original certificate , 2x translated certificate ) but gckey accepts only 1 file .
Should i put them into a World file and then submit the file . thanks so much

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hello great minds, I received request letter asking for PCC and Sch A...Both have been done, uploaded and transmitted to ircc using the online acct. This was done on friday 27th July. Stunningly, as at today the online profile is still showing "your action is required'. However, on the upload side of the acct it is showing "documents submitted by candidate". Does it mean this "your action is required" will continue to be there until ircc get the documents and update the online info?
Thanks all.

michimoo

Jul 31, 2017
Hi how to linked application? Having a hard time.. received AOR July 27. Thanks
Hi there
I also struggled at first, but it's because I added the wrong number of applicants. It's your spouse + you (+ whomever else is on the application with you, like your children). So in my case, it had to be 2 and not 1.
And I used the identification option that required my name, surname, etc and not the one that required my application number and UCI because none of those are on the application I mailed in. And the instructions say to copy the information exactly as it is on your application.
Good luck!

Reactions: Bjohn

Bjohn

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello great minds, I received request letter asking for PCC and Sch A...Both have been done, uploaded and transmitted to ircc using the online acct. This was done on friday 27th July. Stunningly, as at today the online profile is still showing "your action is required'. However, on the upload side of the acct it is showing "documents submitted by candidate". Does it mean this "your action is required" will continue to be there until ircc get the documents and update the online info?
Thanks all.
hi there . how you submitted you PCC ? did your PCC come together with some translation paper ? :)

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
hi there . how you submitted you PCC ? did your PCC come together with some translation paper ? :)
When you go to view submitted application online, you will see the space to upload pcc and sch A...Scan according to the instruction and upload. My pcc was done in English Language, hence no need for translation. Tnks.

michimoo

Jul 31, 2017
Can you upload Schedule A form before PCC? We already have Schedule A form ready to upload, but still waiting on getting our PCC done.

Also, my husband needs to get PCC for India and New Zealand. Do we scan these PCCs and put them together in ONE document? Would that be okay? Because I only see one space to upload PCC.
Yes, you consolidate all the PCCs in a single document so you can upload that one file. This is how they tell us to do it in the CIC FAQ section.