+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Canada2004

Jun 30, 2017
I have an odd question, can a sponsor be traveling after receiving the first AOR, and if so for how long or do they need to be in Canada the whole time?

Bjohn

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Bjohn, a good guy adviced me here to folo the method on the spread sheet whch I did..Kudos to dat guy...Folo same thin on the sheet dont fill date of birth or country of birth for PA..Just enter passport details...On the spread sheet guide u ll see three guides...Folo the third one..Its perfect cos that was what I used.....App number + family name.....Passport number...d rest but no dob and no dob country.
Thank you . i have tried that one but i will give it a try later when my account is ready again . :)

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
I called them yesterday and they said your file has not been opened yet. We are working on 6th June files. And I was like few of the applicants getting AOR who applied after me. Frustrating man frustrating.
I know it can be frustrating. Can take up to 6 weeks for aor. Don't loose faith it will come. A lot of files were received in May and June. Canada Post told me June 27 many applications were dropped off.

Reactions: @KEL28

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
At this time, you need to provide a police certificate for: 1) The country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more; and 2) The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18. You must also provide this for every family member (whether accompanying you to Canada or not) who is aged 18 or older. Please refer to your application guide for a definition of “family member”.

With the above, does it mean that my wife and all her family members will have to submit PCC? Somebody help decode this statement pls. Thanks

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
Bjohn, a good guy adviced me here to folo the method on the spread sheet whch I did..Kudos to dat guy...Folo same thin on the sheet dont fill date of birth or country of birth for PA..Just enter passport details...On the spread sheet guide u ll see three guides...Folo the third one..Its perfect cos that was what I used.....App number + family name.....Passport number...d rest but no dob and no dob country.
Thank you . i have tried that one but i will give it a try later when my account is ready again . :)
I, too, tried this many times, now with different combinations and still after 3 days now, 15 attempts.. nothing.

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
I, too, tried this many times, now with different combinations and still after 3 days now, 15 attempts.. nothing.
Could it be the number of family members. On the generic form I listed it as 1, but if they also want the sponsor included then yes, that would be 2. This really shouldn't be that complicated

Sidashi

May 31, 2017
Hey guys,

Submitted my application on June 27. I used my UCI code to figure out if there are any updates but I'm getting an error stating "no Information exists."

Anyone having similar issues? I'm most concerned with "Sponsor approval" and to ensure CIC has indeed rec'd the application.

Also, is there a whatsapp group for faster messaging/updates? If yes, please let me know and add me

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hey there. Mefical results were sent to CIC yesterday. They sent our application to Ankara office. Ecas status has changed to "In Process".

Last edited:

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey there. Mefical results were sent to CIC yesterday. They sent our application to Ankara office. Ecas status has changed to "In Process".
WOW that was really fast. Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, is this your first time applying for spousal sponsorship application?

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
At this time, you need to provide a police certificate for: 1) The country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more; and 2) The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18. You must also provide this for every family member (whether accompanying you to Canada or not) who is aged 18 or older. Please refer to your application guide for a definition of “family member”.

With the above, does it mean that my wife and all her family members will have to submit PCC? Somebody help decode this statement pls. Thanks

sharmani

Jun 22, 2017
hey guys,
does any one know a good doctor for medical in punjab(chandigarh, mohali or ludhiana) who also provides e.medical service?

Chocolatehazel

Jul 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017 done 05-08-2017 PASSED
you will get more idea about the timeline if you check the June spreadsheet....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n8CRf5RwHVizY8yMFgXDcdY1_z5hDCjzDje5ih3gSj0/edit#gid=0
Thanks alot.
Btw. Im confused because in my online account the review for eligibility says "we are reviewing your file. We will just send you a message once your eligible" what does it mean? Eligible for permanent resident or its for my husband to have eligible to sponsor?
Thanks for replying.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
That is a very good explanation but there is point in #9 that your application will be returned if not filled out use of representative. What about that? If Sponsor do not want to act on anything on behalf of PA can they leave it blank?
Absolutely. If you do not want to act then you leave it Unchecked and you do not submit IMM 5476. It is just an important warning they have written to make us aware that if you want to act on behalf of PA, then kindly submit this form otherwise we will return your file if you act on behalf of PA without this.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Im the sponsor, would I need to sign it as well? If so, can I sign it, scan, then email to my wife to print,sign,scan then upload to webform?

thanks
Yes, IMM 5476 requires signature of representative as well as PA. First you can Download, Fill, Print, Sign, Scan/Mail to PA, Print, Sign, Scan and Send it to CIC via Webform. But, this is only needed if you want to act on behalf of your spouse.

Reactions: MarJon