+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Sponsors is approved ?
The Sponsor Approval email comes later. The sponsor's AOR1 and the Sponsor Approval letter are not the same thing. The email you got today was the sponsor's AOR1. I know it can be a bit confusing at first. :) When my husband (the sponsor) got his AOR1 at first we too weren't sure if this was the SA letter. It was too good to be true receiving SA only one day after getting AOR1. But then I searched the canadavisa forum (there are a lot of old threads) for the content of the SA letter and then realized that the email we received wasn't SA letter but sponsor's AOR1.

Reactions: destinyjam2can

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
The Sponsor Approval email comes later. The sponsor's AOR1 and the Sponsor Approval letter are not the same thing. The email you got today was the sponsor's AOR1. I know it can be a bit confusing at first. :) When my husband (the sponsor) got his AOR1 at first we too weren't sure if this was the SA letter. It was too good to be true receiving SA only one day after getting AOR1. But then I searched the canadavisa forum (there are a lot of old threads) for the content of the SA letter and then realized that the email we received wasn't SA letter but sponsor's AOR1.
Thank you for clarifying. Well that's surely confusing. Mississauga is moving quickly now.

Bjohn

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
I received AOR1 today and trying to link my gckey to the app . after using all the methods mentioned in the June spreadsheet but no lucks . any advice or guidance would be much helpful now . thank you

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hello Buddies, Kindly add me to the spread sheet..The suspense is dead...
paper app posted on June 6
Received June 7th (Via subscribed sms alert)
Aor 26th June
Successfully linked account 26th June
Schedule A + PCC request 26th June
PR......coming very very soon.

Appreciate all you good friends.

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
I received AOR1 today and trying to link my gckey to the app . after using all the methods mentioned in the June spreadsheet but no lucks . any advice or guidance would be much helpful now . thank you
Bjohn, a good guy adviced me here to folo the method on the spread sheet whch I did..Kudos to dat guy...Folo same thin on the sheet dont fill date of birth or country of birth for PA..Just enter passport details...On the spread sheet guide u ll see three guides...Folo the third one..Its perfect cos that was what I used.....App number + family name.....Passport number...d rest but no dob and no dob country.

Reactions: zhynth and Bjohn