Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
First they said that the picture size wasnt correct then they said forum was missing. I ended up hiring a lawyer to do it for me then.
Hi ! May I ask you how long did you wait until you got your file returned each time ? Also did you call them and they were able to tell you your file was returned ?

Preeti0093

Jul 15, 2017
Hi ! May I ask you how long did you wait until you got your file returned each time ? Also did you call them and they were able to tell you your file was returned ?
It took almost one month and no they just sent the whole file back to my original mailing address with a letter. The longer the wait the more chances are of it coming back. Were four friends who had hired lawyers and three files returned. If u need any more i

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
It took almost one month and no they just sent the whole file back to my original mailing address with a letter. The longer the wait the more chances are of it coming back. Were four friends who had hired lawyers and three files returned. If u need any more i
Ok. Thank you for your answer. We sent ours June 1st and nothing yet. As my hubby lives in Qc, maybe if they have returned the docs it takes longer for the file to arrive..

queen8812

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017

Are they going to return it to the PA or to sponsor?

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Lawyers make mistakes too

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
I(sponsor) received an email last Monday from CIC approving my sponsorship eligibility. In that email, they said PA will receive an email with SCH A request. Anyone know how long does is take for the PA to receive that email ?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I(sponsor) received an email last Monday from CIC approving my sponsorship eligibility. In that email, they said PA will receive an email with SCH A request. Anyone know how long does is take for the PA to receive that email ?
Alot of people never get those instructions. We never did, and we just mailed ours.

Reactions: Pragstar

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
Alot of people never get those instructions. We never did, and we just mailed ours.
Thank you @kcward7. So the PA will have to manually sign the document and send it right? Also, CIC did not mention or request PCC and without a request PA's local office won't give one. What do I do?

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you @kcward7. So the PA will have to manually sign the document and send it right? Also, CIC did not mention or request PCC and without a request PA's local office won't give one. What do I do?
You can also upload it, we just chose to manually sign and mail ours. It's a personal decision.

You should get a police cert request letter at some point.

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015

Usually it takes 1.5 months for Ontario, BC way take 7 more days(not working days) to get your file back if it was returned. CIC usually don't have such info. In ideal case they should have a note on SA's UCI that the file has been returned. But this is not their standard practice these days. So calling CIC will not help in most cases.

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
One thing that's keeping me positive:
There are almost 30 applicants in May who received their AoR 30 days and more.

Isn't life in July always this slow and stuck!

northerngirl

Jun 1, 2017
well this is what we got in our sponsorship approval letter-
A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the
requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their
representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it
will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk
mail in the email account provided at the time of application submission

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.