+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
thank you :)

if you can please help me with this. I am little confused with Schedule A, if you see schedule A http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf in point 2 - they have asked to put "your full name written in your native language or script" so what are we supposed to write here? Because we will not be able to type in pdf directly with out native language (Gujarati), do you know if we can print the form and complete this section & sign and upload scanned copy? I am thinking to give CIC a call tomorrow for this but still let me know if you have any idea on this.
When you get request for schedule A they will send you a PDF file which has all the information like link to the latest version of the document, different options for sending it to cic etc.

Reactions: Sm Patel

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
PA was refused US and Canadian visitor visa in the past years. Now,
While filling SCH A form, "Question #4: Have you the PA ever been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?", what should we say? (Yes/NO)?

Please advice. Thanks.
Say yes. If you say no its misrepresentation.

adi10puthran

Jul 13, 2017
Hi this is Adi here...
I had a question... If youl can kindly answer this, it would be helpful...
Well I received my PR and my spouse was non accompanying ( which means she did not get her PR. She is the only child of her parents and hence currently she opted not to accompany me right now).I would be sponsoring her once I reach Canada and start a stable job.. Can anyone tell me if this can be done?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Did she do a medical?

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi this is Adi here...
I had a question... If youl can kindly answer this, it would be helpful...
Well I received my PR and my spouse was non accompanying ( which means she did not get her PR. She is the only child of her parents and hence currently she opted not to accompany me right now).I would be sponsoring her once I reach Canada and start a stable job.. Can anyone tell me if this can be done?
Did you list her as your spouse in your PR application? or did you state that you were single?

adi10puthran

Jul 13, 2017
Did you list her as your spouse in your PR application? or did you state that you were single?
I have listed her in my application... That she is my wife... Given her medicals and her police clearance certificate... Just that she is non accompanying right now... I will sponsor her once I am in canada

adi10puthran

Jul 13, 2017
Did she do a medical?
Yes she has done her medicals and provided her police clearance certificate..she has been included in my application as my dependant.. But she would be non accompanying at this moment.... I will sponsor her later once I am In Canada... This can be done right.?

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
I have listed her in my application... That she is my wife... Given her medicals and her police clearance certificate... Just that she is non accompanying right now... I will sponsor her once I am in canada
Don't worry then. You are fine. You and your wife can apply for spousal application once you are in Canada and get your PR. Just make sure you have all the documents in the checklist and that everything is in order.

adi10puthran

Jul 13, 2017
Don't worry then. You are fine. You and your wife can apply for spousal application once you are in Canada and get your PR. Just make sure you have all the documents in the checklist and that everything is in order.

OK thank you so much... Actually there are agenies in Canada that are telling me not to land in Canada until I get her PR as well... Can't understand this logic since I have given all her details in my account and Cic themselves have provided me my PR... Hence I thought I will go to Canada first.. Get a job and then sponsor her

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
OK thank you so much... Actually there are agenies in Canada that are telling me not to land in Canada until I get her PR as well... Can't understand this logic since I have given all her details in my account and Cic themselves have provided me my PR... Hence I thought I will go to Canada first.. Get a job and then sponsor her
There are many people who immigrate to Canada through ExpressEntry and other work related routes who fail to mention in their application that they have a spouse. Some do it intentionally thinking it'll quicken their PR process, some unintentionally. But regardless of the intention, they later find out that they cannot apply to bring their spouse to Canada to join them because of misrepresentation. This also puts their own PR status at risk.

You mentioned your wife in your application so it shouldn't be a problem as long as CIC views your marriage as real (which is up to you and your wife to prove)

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
It was much easier if you applied for her PR too at that time. She could just do the landing procedure and go back to her home country if she doesn't want to stay here. Anyways now there is no issues in sponsoring her since you haven't made any misrepresentations before. All the best.

adi10puthran

Jul 13, 2017
There are many people who immigrate to Canada through ExpressEntry and other work related routes who fail to mention in their application that they have a spouse. Some do it intentionally thinking it'll quicken their PR process, some unintentionally. But regardless of the intention, they later find out that they cannot apply to bring their spouse to Canada to join them because of misrepresentation. This also puts their own PR status at risk.

You mentioned your wife in your application so it shouldn't be a problem as long as CIC views your marriage as real (which is up to you and your wife to prove)

Yes... There has been no case of misrepresentation....i have mentioned everything truthfully..thank u so much

adi10puthran

Jul 13, 2017
It was much easier if you applied for her PR too at that time. She could just do the landing procedure and go back to her home country if she doesn't want to stay here. Anyways now there is no issues in sponsoring her since you haven't made any misrepresentations before. All the best.
Yes... Cos of her parents she has to stay back for a couple of months... V have mentioned everything truthfully to cic... Hopefully I can apply for her from there... Thank you so much