+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Can someone please guide me to linking this account online?
I am having trouble...I already locked my self twice.
I am afraid I won't be able to link the app
I am not quit sure what I am doing wrong.

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
Okay.. Makes sense.. Basically if we receive Color one then we upload color... Or B&W...!! Cool..
Hello bro, Do we need to submit PCC again even if we have sent it with application?

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
Can someone please guide me to linking this account online?
I am having trouble...I already locked my self twice.
I am afraid I won't be able to link the app
I am not quit sure what I am doing wrong.
you will need to use different combinations. i failed more than 15 times before i was able to link. this worked for me, if you haven't tried already. give it a try.

use this way to link your application:
1. choose application # and Family name
2. Do not fill place of birth and county of birth leave both of them blank not even a space.
3. Fill passport information
4.fill the last part as in your application
5. # of applicants =2

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
you will need to use different combinations. i failed more than 15 times before i was able to link. this worked for me, if you haven't tried already. give it a try.

use this way to link your application:
1. choose application # and Family name
2. Do not fill place of birth and county of birth leave both of them blank not even a space.
3. Fill passport information
4.fill the last part as in your application
5. # of applicants =2
Thanks. Right now I am locked out.
Hopefully it works tomorrow.

Reactions: Sm Patel

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Yes. Usually time limit is till the expiry date of medicals. And medicals are usually valid for just 6 months. It was like that for visa issued under express entry. Should be same for sponsorship applications too.
Medical is valid for 1 year... So we get 1 year to enter in Canada from Medical...!!!

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Who else haven't got Schedule A + PCC upload request yet on their PA side...?? They said PA will get it within 5 Business Days In SA Letter...!! It's been 4 Business Days already for me... Let's see if I get it tomorrow.. I can even wait few days more because I don't wanna mail it with Hand Signature.. For that my spouse has to sign it and courier it here...too much hassle...!!!

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I had filled the older dec 2016 version as well, as the online package isn't updated yet to reflect the new version .. so i didn't fill it in .. in the letter that the PA received, it asks us to fill the newer version .. i just copied pasted all the fields in to the new one .. nothing changed ..
Oh cool.
And I see that this form doesn't require hand signature. just digital signature.

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Who else haven't got Schedule A + PCC upload request yet on their PA side...?? They said PA will get it within 5 Business Days In SA Letter...!! It's been 4 Business Days already for me... Let's see if I get it tomorrow.. I can even wait few days more because I don't wanna mail it with Hand Signature.. For that my spouse has to sign it and courier it here...too much hassle...!!!
I haven't got it yet. 4 business days as well

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
CIC will request for documents if they need it. Otherwise no need to upload it again
thank you :)

if you can please help me with this. I am little confused with Schedule A, if you see schedule A http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf in point 2 - they have asked to put "your full name written in your native language or script" so what are we supposed to write here? Because we will not be able to type in pdf directly with out native language (Gujarati), do you know if we can print the form and complete this section & sign and upload scanned copy? I am thinking to give CIC a call tomorrow for this but still let me know if you have any idea on this.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
thank you :)

if you can please help me with this. I am little confused with Schedule A, if you see schedule A http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf in point 2 - they have asked to put "your full name written in your native language or script" so what are we supposed to write here? Because we will not be able to type in pdf directly with out native language (Gujarati), do you know if we can print the form and complete this section & sign and upload scanned copy? I am thinking to give CIC a call tomorrow for this but still let me know if you have any idea on this.
OH NO NO NO!!!! That is a very very very outdated form. Please make sure to use the JUNE 2017 version of the Schedule A form. In that version there is no need to type out your name in native language. If you are uploading your Schedule A form on your GCKey account then you sign electronically. Only print out and sign with hand if you are submitting via webform or mailing it to CIC.