+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi

Can you please advise on below Qs
Im applying for spouse sponsorship for my wife who resides in India

Reg her signature, can she sign the documents and send a scanned copy to me ? Or it should be mailed to me ?

Reg proof of contact in checklist doc, im planning to submit our whatsapp conversation, do we need to translate it into English with a recognized translator ?

Thanks
She needs to mail them to you.
And as far as I know, they need to be translated.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Hi

Can you please advise on below Qs
Im applying for spouse sponsorship for my wife who resides in India

Reg her signature, can she sign the documents and send a scanned copy to me ? Or it should be mailed to me ?

Reg proof of contact in checklist doc, im planning to submit our whatsapp conversation, do we need to translate it into English with a recognized translator ?

Thanks
Guide 5289 has all your answers. It mentions that, "After you validate the forms to generate barcodes, print the form. Then, the applicable client must sign the form in ink." In short, scanned copies are not valid. They need ink signature for all the documents.
First, you should fill out forms for your parts, email her those forms, she will fill out her parts, and then she will print them out, sign them in ink, and courier you back. After that, you will sign on same forms with ink and send it to CIC.

Everything that is not in English or French needs to be translated into English or French including your Whatsapp Chat. However, whatsapp chat can be translated by yourself. You don't need recognized translator for that. All legal documents need to be translated by professional authorized translator if they are not in English or French.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Guide 5289 has all your answers. It mentions that, "After you validate the forms to generate barcodes, print the form. Then, the applicable client must sign the form in ink." In short, scanned copies are not valid. They need ink signature for all the documents.
First, you should fill out forms for your parts, email her those forms, she will fill out her parts, and then she will print them out, sign them in ink, and courier you back. After that, you will sign on same forms with ink and send it to CIC.

Everything that is not in English or French needs to be translated into English or French including your Whatsapp Chat. However, whatsapp chat can be translated by yourself. You don't need recognized translator for that. All legal documents need to be translated by professional authorized translator if they are not in English or French.
That makes me worried now..
I (sponsor) signed the forms myself and placed my wife's signature using Pdf's Place signature feature. What should I do? they received the application on June 13th. Is there anyone who did the same and got AOR. That would give me some confidence! Otherwise, any suggestions?

Last edited:

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Does anyone know how long it takes for Schedule A and PCC request after AOR1.
some have been receiving the requests the minute they link their applications .. and some (like me) are still waiting .....

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
How long do we have to upload them after it is requested?
i have no clue .. someone else here can answer that .. which will help me decide if I should just print and MAIL or upload via webform ..

also if somone else uploaded via webform or mailed it out, how long did it take for them to update the message on the account?

Reactions: ccie.39062

DevAryan

Jun 29, 2015
I was able to link my Wife's application yesterday. and there is a note stating 'Your action is required'
but when go inside the application There is no messages or request for additional document.. can anyone highlight your views.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I was able to link my Wife's application yesterday. and there is a note stating 'Your action is required'
but when go inside the application There is no messages or request for additional document.. can anyone highlight your views.
few of us are in the same situation .. i think it is asking us to upload the documents, but then there is no option to upload .. so i am trying to figure out from ppl here if i should just keep on waitin or upload via webform or mail the documents in .....

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
few of us are in the same situation .. i think it is asking us to upload the documents, but then there is no option to upload .. so i am trying to figure out from ppl here if i should just keep on waitin or upload via webform or mail the documents in .....
You haven't received your Sponsor Approval (SA) yet. Usually Schedule A and PCC is requested in your Sponsor Approval email. You will most likely get your SA by Monday considering the person who got his/her AOR1 a day before you got his/her SA today (although everybody's timeline varies a little). You timeline is VERY VERY UP-TO-DATE AND NORMAL. I don't know why you're freaking out so much and worrying yourself to death. Obviously this is a stressful process for everyone but I would suggest leaving the 'freaking out' for when you are really behind your designated timeline and still haven't heard from CIC.

Last edited:

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
You haven't received your Sponsor Approval (SA) yet. Usually Schedule A and PCC is requested in your Sponsor Approval email. You will most likely get your SA by Monday considering the person who got his/her AOR1 a day before you got his/her SA today (although everybody's timeline varies a little). You timeline is VERY VERY UP-TO-DATE AND NORMAL. I don't know why you're freaking out so much and worrying yourself to death. Obviously this is a stressful process for everyone but I would suggest leaving the 'freaking out' for when you are really behind your designated timeline and still haven't heard from CIC.
This.

Deep breaths. There is no reason to freak out AHC.