May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
Hi all,

we have a whats app group for June outland applicants , Please ping your numbers to +1 902 233 5985 I will add to the group as soon as possible..

Reactions: sebishh

benisimo

Jul 3, 2017
Hi all, currently doing our application based on the new checklist.
Not sure if this is the best thread to ask this but would just like some clarification on IMM 5532 regarding the question below:

11. Is there more information you wish to share to support your relationship?

What do you guys recommend for this item?

EDIT:
Also for Question "7. Do your close friends, family and children know about the relationship? If yes give details below" what if we can't remember the exact date when we met each other's family or friends?

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
its really surprising that june applicants are getting their AORs while most of May last week applicants didn't receive their AORs. And when we call the call center they are telling us that they are working on May 19 applications. Its frustrating....

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Hi all, currently doing our application based on the new checklist.
Not sure if this is the best thread to ask this but would just like some clarification on IMM 5532 regarding the question below:

11. Is there more information you wish to share to support your relationship?

What do you guys recommend for this item?

EDIT:
Also for Question "7. Do your close friends, family and children know about the relationship? If yes give details below" what if we can't remember the exact date when we met each other's family or friends?

I briefly explained our whole story again which I already answered in previous questions of IMM5532. Like how we started conversation, how we met, who did match making of our relation, about ceremonies and honeymoon locations and dates. Basically, I just filled out space. However, it's optional and not mandatory to write there. You can just write N/A as well.

For Question 7... Write the approximate dates. Go through your Whatsapp conversation, and see if there is any conversation about how was their meeting with each other or something. Discuss with each other's family members to see if they can clue out something. This way, you will come to approximate date.. At the end, if we can't remember or figure it out these dates, then nobody else will. Hence, I would say you can put random date.

Hope this helps.

DevAryan

Jun 29, 2015
Great Day today!
Yesterday, I (Sponsor) Received AOR email. My Wife (Applicant) too received an email for linking the application with an Attachment.
We tried couple of times to Link the application and were finally able to do it with this trick:

1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. Entered City of Birth - Without space (As exactly mentioned in Generic Application Form)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application."

My Timeline:
Application Received: June 05
AOR Email: July 05
Linked the Application: July 06

Best Luck to Everyone, Hope you all receive it soon!!

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I still haven't received document upload request or the SA .. seriously .. are they cooking my approval?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Didn't you just get AOR?
on june 29th ..

just went to the gckey account and saw that the notes were updated.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

is this a good sign?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
on june 29th ..

just went to the gckey account and saw that the notes were updated.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

is this a good sign?
Yep they are working on your application, I imagine the sponsor portion ahead of granting sponsor approval :) It can take weeks before the next communication so don't stress. Check ecas as well, - the link I shared with you in that April thread. The updates/the way it works is different than mycic. And always check your junk email as well.