+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

raphmih

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hello everyone!

I am so depressed and overwhelmed. I applied for sponsoring my wife in the end of March 2017. On April 19, 2017 my file was returned (that was found out over the phone with CIC) but for some reason my lawyer received it in the end of May. There were some extra documents to be signed and we send it back by courier (lawyer's fault). Yesterday on June 12, 2017 they received it. I literally don't know what to expect. Can someone advice what will be the next Please?? I called CIC today they said don't even expect anything from us within 6 weeks or so. I wish everyone the best!

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
That
Hello Everyone,
I submitted my spousal immigration file on April 18, 2017 & got returned back on May 29, 2017 as they did not find my spouse passport photos which I already put in an envelope and u-pinned in front of application. but somehow they could not find them and returned back file to me which has made me so frustrated. So, anyway there is no any other option & I am going to re-apply and send it on June 5, 2017 via priority mail & CIC may get it by next day. So, Could you guys please add me in June application and if there is any spreadsheet would you guys include me into it?

Thank you.!!
That's strange. They lost my photos too, but instead they send me an email requesting we submit the photos within 30 days. Did you submit from within Canada? My guess is they didn't want to pay the cost of shipping to Thailand for us, so instead they just requested additional info.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am so depressed and overwhelmed. I applied for sponsoring my wife in the end of March 2017. On April 19, 2017 my file was returned (that was found out over the phone with CIC) but for some reason my lawyer received it in the end of May. There were some extra documents to be signed and we send it back by courier (lawyer's fault). Yesterday on June 12, 2017 they received it. I literally don't know what to expect. Can someone advice what will be the next Please?? I called CIC today they said don't even expect anything from us within 6 weeks or so. I wish everyone the best!
You should get AOR. It can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks depending on number of applications, etc. Just have to sit tight now.

Reactions: raphmih

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Hello everyone!

Don't worry, every thing will be good for you. Just keep praying, if you did your best, nothing will happened.

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone!

Cheer up my friend God is in control

Reactions: raphmih

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Can anyone tell me what will the heading of the first email that goes to the sponsor will say and who the email will be from? I just don't want to delete it in error, even if it shows up in junk mail!! I asked this question in the May thread but no one replied.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me what will the heading of the first email that goes to the sponsor will say and who the email will be from? I just don't want to delete it in error, even if it shows up in junk mail!! I asked this question in the May thread but no one replied.
Lol you will be so obsessively checking I promise you you will NOT delete it. It will come from something like this
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: March 14, 2017 at 9:01 AM
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about Fxxxxxxxxxxx

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Lol you will be so obsessively checking I promise you you will NOT delete it. It will come from something like this
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: March 14, 2017 at 9:01 AM
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about Fxxxxxxxxxxx
LOL yes.. that's what I have been doing .. thanks for the sample .. :)

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Its been 2 weeks for me .. but no email .. is that normal?