Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
hi.. did you do an upfront medical exam? and for the photo you included for proof of relationship. Just 20 pics max? what kind picture sizes did you include in the application.thank you
No .. wait for the medical request .. dont do it rite now ..

Max 20 picx .. i wanted to include more but then kept it to 20 only .. normal size .. 4 x 6 ..

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Thanks for confirming this cookie1234. Hopefully we will all get our AOR letter soon.
The wait is hard.. Only a few days but it feels like eternity. Can't wait to receive an update :)

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Also where it says visa office... what should i be putting??

i mailed it to missiuaga.. so should it be missiuaga.. or since my spouse is from india; therefore it should be new delhi?

C

Classic Chucks

Also where it says visa office... what should i be putting??

i mailed it to missiuaga.. so should it be missiuaga.. or since my spouse is from india; therefore it should be new delhi?
Yes, New Delhi.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I changed the settings to everyone can edited... Let me know if any problem
i opened it again and it's saved with my info. but can someone else open it and let me know if my info under AHC shows up? thanks.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Hello there,

I am sponsoring my wife from Taiwan. Our application was received on March, 20 2017 by the immigration office in Mississauga. They started processing our our application on May 23, 2017. Our application is now transferred to Hong Kong immigration office. We got a notification and reminder email on June 1st from the HK office. The letter requested documents that we've already sent to Mississauga as listed below:
  1. Copy of Hukou (household register)
  2. Copy of the bio-data page of her valid passport
  3. 2 recent photos
  4. Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669)
  5. Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406)
  6. Original police certificates
  7. Receipt of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
Q1: I just want to double check that we DON'T HAVE to resend or update any of the document listed above if we have already sent these documents the first time and second time around to the Mississauga Immigration Office, right?

Because some have suggested to me that they have sent Schedule A and police certificate again to the HK office just to be safe, even though they have already sent these documents to Mississauga before their application have been transferred to HK. Would this delay the application process?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q2: Up until this point, the only fee we are supposed have paid for is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee right? Which was about $1040 something CAD. (Just want to double check.)

Q3: Approximately how long would for us hear from Hong Kong office to request my wife for her medical? (Time from application transferred to HK -> HK requesting medical)

Because she is planning to do her medical examination in Taiwan and then come immediately to Canada as a visitor to be reunited with me, she kind of needs to know an approximate time frame to book her flight.

Is this plan a good idea to begin with? Would she need any documentations from Taiwan from this point onward?

Q4: If the wait for HK to notify her regarding her medical gets too long, would she be able to do her medical exam in Canada as a visitor? Would the medical exam be much more expensive than Taiwan? (Medical exam in Taiwan cause about $225CAD) Do you know how much it cost for a visitor to do the medical exam in Canada?

Thank you so much for your help.

Kevin
hey kevin were kinda doing the route.. as I wanted to come.in canafa as a visitor while processing spousal visa..but we havent send application.. any updates with your spousal application?

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, I am applying for my wife very soon this month. She is in India. Is there any Whatsapp group for this thread, if someone created it just let me