+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Who has seen this further review in notes? And also what happened after that?
so my notes were ordered by representative... he sent me a copy of the pdf file.
the information that i got was basically what processes were completed (security, medical, eligibility etc. ) security was showing not started and then theres a bunch of pages on a few of the pages it has these comments/notes that the agent makes. so when my file was transferred to NDVO an agent there checked our file... and wrote stuff like he is satisfied with this relationship seems genuine etc. i remember there was this thing like compatibility asses based on age, education, social background, culture etc relationship is compatible. I had sent the amount of pictures that was mentioned in the application so according to this officer it wasn't a lot, he/she wrote "how even though very few pictures were provided I (feel or believe or something) this relationship is genuine etc. Then he/she wrote something like file forwarded to officer for further review and decision. .....

after this.. all i got is the dm, pre arrival email and passport request. my spouse just dropped off the passport yesterday so now we are hoping that we get it back within 10 days

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
so my notes were ordered by representative... he sent me a copy of the pdf file.
the information that i got was basically what processes were completed (security, medical, eligibility etc. ) security was showing not started and then theres a bunch of pages on a few of the pages it has these comments/notes that the agent makes. so when my file was transferred to NDVO an agent there checked our file... and wrote stuff like he is satisfied with this relationship seems genuine etc. i remember there was this thing like compatibility asses based on age, education, social background, culture etc relationship is compatible. I had sent the amount of pictures that was mentioned in the application so according to this officer it wasn't a lot, he/she wrote "how even though very few pictures were provided I (feel or believe or something) this relationship is genuine etc. Then he/she wrote something like file forwarded to officer for further review and decision. .....

after this.. all i got is the dm, pre arrival email and passport request. my spouse just dropped off the passport yesterday so now we are hoping that we get it back within 10 days
That's great. How much time it took from your receiving of notes and getting DM?

nickP85

Jul 18, 2017
Hello all

My background just changed to in process and i received a 6 page email. Just wondering if anyone has received the same email.

"Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. Before it can be finalized, you must follow the instructions below within 30 days of the date of this letter. Please include a copy of the first page of this letter with your submission"

it stated the following:

1. Change in your Family Composition
2. Validity of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM-5688)
3. Final Steps Before Printing your Immigration Document
4. Send the necessary documents
5. The Return of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM-5688)
6. Planning ahead

just wondering if this is a standard email everyone receives when their background goes from in progress to in process

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017

One week gone since I received that email of "further review" ...But nothing after.

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Do we have a excel timeline sheet for june 2017 ? thanks and if somebody knows how the Bogota office works ? I didnt find any thread about this office

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED AFTER RECEIVING THIS???
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message. Your application is currently awaiting further review by a migration officer. Please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete. No further document/ information is required at this stage.

Yours sincerely,

RFI
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ
It says "thank you for your message"
What was the email/message you sent them to get this reply?

I've sent emails to the high commissions before and get auto replies similar to this.

Again, what caused this message - you sending an email to them or asking for an update on your file?

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
It says "thank you for your message"
What was the email/message you sent them to get this reply?

I've sent emails to the high commissions before and get auto replies similar to this.

Again, what caused this message - you sending an email to them or asking for an update on your file?
Inquired about status. Sent email.