+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

imranahmed10

Jul 17, 2013
Hello Guys ,

Question on my "Outland spousal sponsorship""
> Medicals passed
> Schedule A and PCC sent.
> My BGC changed from "not yet started" to Not Applicable" . CIC person on phone said, the criminality is done, but security and eligibility needs to be done.(in progress)
But the file is still in Mississauga, it has not yet got transferred to NDVO. wondering why it is like this.
This is confusing.. is all the checks happening in Missisuaga only . Then what happens in NDVO ?

NewWorld

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
29-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am a June Applicant. My file has been at NDVO since 1 month. Any updates how much time it will take to get PPR ?

aamir90

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
I am a June Applicant. My file has been at NDVO since 1 month. Any updates how much time it will take to get PPR ?
Same here. We received email from NDVO confirming receipt of application on Aug 2nd. Since then no communication. Have you completed your medical? thanks

NewWorld

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
29-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Same here. We received email from NDVO confirming receipt of application on Aug 2nd. Since then no communication. Have you completed your medical? thanks

Yeah everything done.

Reactions: aamir90

Olasalo1

May 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
Doc's Request.
01-07-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
14-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
03-11-2017
LANDED..........
25-04-2018
hello All

Can the principal applicant apply for visitor visa while the sponsorship application is in process? if so can someone tell me the steps that need to be taken? thank you

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
hello All

Can the principal applicant apply for visitor visa while the sponsorship application is in process? if so can someone tell me the steps that need to be taken? thank you

I saw some posts regarding this (TRV), from what I understood principal applicant has to show strong ties to the applicants country. You usually hear something within a month. Hope this helps a bit.

bchor04

Sep 7, 2017
We received SA correspondence mid-July but ECAS has yet to be updated to 'in process' whereas I've seen many others have received this update within a couple of weeks?? Should we be worried? We did receive confirmation 21 Sept that CPC Mississauga will be processing our case. Anyone have thoughts/feedback?

mcroze

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
We received SA correspondence mid-July but ECAS has yet to be updated to 'in process' whereas I've seen many others have received this update within a couple of weeks?? Should we be worried? We did receive confirmation 21 Sept that CPC Mississauga will be processing our case. Anyone have thoughts/feedback?
I'm an early May applicant getting processed at Mississauga and don't have ECAS In Process yet. In fact if you follow the consolidated spreadsheet it looks look like hardly any VO-Mississauga applicants have ECAS In Process.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
I'm a June 9th applicant and received my SA on July 20th and my ECAS too still hasn't been updated to "In Process". I stopped worrying about that a while ago. As long as there is some form of update/correspondence from CIC I am content. For instance, my last update was on September 29th when I passed my medical. That is not to say that I don't care about my application; of course I do and I would love for it all be over ASAP so I can be with my husband, but there is no point in stressing over little stuff pertaining to the application. That doesn't make the application processing go faster and instead only affects your mood and mental well being.

I am also being processed at Mississauga and there are a lot of applicants whose ECAS haven't been updated to "In Process", some of who applied way before us (March, April, May applicants).