+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Good day everyone. The status of my ecas was changed to in process. And my husband(sponsor) received the email that my application was transferred to london visa office. Is it normal that they sent the message to the sponsor and not to the PA? That email is the AOR2 right?
I searched also that the timeline for lvo and its 7-9mos. Is it true? And i want to ask also if its london,uk or london,ontario?
Yes, goes to sponsor.

When the ecas goes to in process that is AOR2.

LVO is 7-9 months. Do not expect to hear anything from them for months. We've been there since May and haven't heard a word.

London, UK.

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
Yes, goes to sponsor.

When the ecas goes to in process that is AOR2.

LVO is 7-9 months. Do not expect to hear anything from them for months. We've been there since May and haven't heard a word.

London, UK.
Awww thats sad my husband thought that its london ontario.
We'll just pray that they will speed up processing our application Ive read also that from april applicants They processed for 4mos only? Is it true? Applied april and Got dm within july if im not mistaken.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Awww thats sad my husband thought that its london ontario.
We'll just pray that they will speed up processing our application Ive read also that from april applicants They processed for 4mos only? Is it true? Applied april and Got dm within july if im not mistaken.
Some will be faster than others but it's generally a lengthy wait there. They process from a huge number of countries. This is also a factor - what country are you applying from? They process Afghanistan, Bahrain, Channel Islands, Denmark, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Kuwait, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen.

Many in London don't hear much for months so don't stress.

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Hey I know this is not the right place to post this question . I am a may applicant. I have applied for visiting visa as well . We applied on 16 july , got submission confirmation on 17th july , after a week CIC asked us to pay the biometric fee , we paid it the same day . Then we got a biometric request letter 3 days ago . Got my biometrics done yesterday . Can anyone tell me whats the next step and how much time would it take to get a visiting visa ?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey I know this is not the right place to post this question . I am a may applicant. I have applied for visiting visa as well . We applied on 16 july , got submission confirmation on 17th july , after a week CIC asked us to pay the biometric fee , we paid it the same day . Then we got a biometric request letter 3 days ago . Got my biometrics done yesterday . Can anyone tell me whats the next step and how much time would it take to get a visiting visa ?
Both times we applied it took about 3 months, it's never as fast as they say on the site

Reactions: SoniAZ

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
That sucks ! :(

We are having too many dometic issues because me and husband are not living together .
We were together for only 2 weeks . We met for the first time on our wedding day:(
I miss him so much . Please pray for us .

Both times we applied it took about 3 months, it's never as fast as they say on the site

DevAryan

Jun 29, 2015
Hello All,
Update:
I have received this Email from
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca:

Date: September 18, 2017

Application- Fxxxxxxxxx

UCI xxxxxxxxxx

Email- xxxxxxxx@mail.com

Dear xxxx xxxx xxxxx

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

- Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

- Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Two Questions:
1 - Is this AOR 2 ??
2 - They are asking for the RPRF fee and Police Clearance Certificate: I have already paid $1040.00 (Includes landing fee and PR application Fee) and submitted the PCC via Mycic Account when they asked for it. How do I send them the Confirmation of these Submissions?

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive PPR once the processing has been started at the SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA visa office? I know there are not that many applicants from this VO, but if you have heard from anyone, please let me know. Thank you.

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
Some will be faster than others but it's generally a lengthy wait there. They process from a huge number of countries. This is also a factor - what country are you applying from? They process Afghanistan, Bahrain, Channel Islands, Denmark, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Kuwait, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen.

Many in London don't hear much for months so don't stress.
I believe that with prayers everything is possible. just keep on praying :) hoping for the best for all of us here.
But im not expecting too much. Ill just leave it all to God

Im currently in UAE but Im from philippines.
Thank you for the info :)

Reactions: braveguy

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hi all,

File has been transferred to Bucharest VO for processing. ecas changed to in process in 14 sept.

Ay idea what is there time line?

Let me know please if there is any sheet related.

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
Has any of the June applicants previously applied for TRV and been successful? We Applied on August 31, our representative said chances are 50/50 as to approval. I'm thinking odds are even lower, wondering if anyone here has had success in obtaining a visiting visa fo spouse?

Reactions: SoniAZ and knnn

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hello All,
Update:
I have received this Email from
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca:

Date: September 18, 2017

Application- Fxxxxxxxxx

UCI xxxxxxxxxx

Email- xxxxxxxx@mail.com

Dear xxxx xxxx xxxxx

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

- Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

- Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Two Questions:
1 - Is this AOR 2 ??
2 - They are asking for the RPRF fee and Police Clearance Certificate: I have already paid $1040.00 (Includes landing fee and PR application Fee) and submitted the PCC via Mycic Account when they asked for it. How do I send them the Confirmation of these Submissions?
#1 - Yes, this is AOR2.
#2 - it says "if not already paid" and "if not already submitted" - If you have paid and kept the receipt copy along with your application and PCC was uploaded in GC key/MyCIC Ac then there is no further action required.

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
New here. Urgent response needed. As PA I have not received a single email yet. Now the file is transferred to LVO, how I will get any new information from them?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
How do you know it's transferred?
Have you linked app or logged on to ecas?