+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

AlakiDolaki

Sep 17, 2017
New here.

Updated my status on the Spouse Sponsorship Applicants - 2017 Outland spreadsheet.

Canadian Citizen, sponsoring wife from Iran. Ankara office.

Not 100% sure when our application changed to "In Process", so I put a guestimate. Rest are 100% accurate.

Got email saying application got forwarded to Ankara, but nothing from Ankara yet. Hopefully soon.

We had put the same mailing address for both of us, which resulted in a halt, and a request for either an ammendment of the application or an authorization letter from PA to Sponsor. That set us back around 3 weeks.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Guys, help out here

For form 5406 CIC guide says

Write the personal details for:

• Yourself (the person being sponsored),
    • If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
  • your spouse or common-law partner, (if this applies to you)
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and yourspouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
Now the situatiom is we noth are married and physically preaent. But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
????? WHAT SHOULD I have to write?

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
My ecas status is ,'in process ' processing in NDVO has been started on 26th aug. What would be the next step and approx how more time will to change the status ..can you please replyy.Thanks
[/QUOTE]
approx 2-3 months from the AOR2 to BCG to be changed to In progress.

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Guys, help out here

• If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and yourspouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
Now the situatiom is we noth are married and physically preaent. But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
I gave it as "Married".. I'll leave it for others as well to comment.

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
I checked my ecas today, and it shows in progress. Thank God Prayers really work. Hoping for the best for june applicants

Reactions: knnn

Aishahksr1995

Sep 17, 2017
London, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-06-2017
Doc's Request.
17-07-2017
Med's Request
-10-2017
Med's Done....
24-10-2017
Hey,
I submitted my spousal application on June 08/2017 to sponsor my husband. We recieved a text and email to elt us know the appication has started being processed. On july 28, my husband was asked for his background check form. We sent it 2 days later. Stil

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Guys, help out here

I suggest you use acronym as; Married-PP

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
approx 2-3 months from the AOR2 to BCG to be changed to In progress.[/QUOTE]
Thanks

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
I'm finding it frustrating not being able to link our application since we have a representative. We can check
ecas however and there's a new line as of September 15th. Under hubby's PR application it now says
1. We received you application for PR on June 5, 2017
2. We started processing your application for PR on September 15, 2017
3. Medical results have been received.

Does this mean his application has bee transferred to VO? Will the next line to come be interview request?
Thanks for any insight, literally stuck in limbo counting the days

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
I'm finding it frustrating not being able to link our application since we have a representative. We can check
ecas however and there's a new line as of September 15th. Under hubby's PR application it now says

Does this mean his application has bee transferred to VO? Will the next line to come be interview request?
Yes #2 means your application is tx'd to VO and PA or Representative should have received AOR2 email.

Reactions: Kismet18

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Yrs

My application has same ecas. That means your application has been transferred and processing started at Local Visa office.

Reactions: Kismet18

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Yrs
My application has same ecas. That means your application has been transferred and processing started at Local Visa office.
Hi Which is your Visa Office .Is that New Delhi. My ecas status is same except my file processing has been started on 26 th Aug.Please update here If u get any.

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
Good day everyone. The status of my ecas was changed to in process. And my husband(sponsor) received the email that my application was transferred to london visa office. Is it normal that they sent the message to the sponsor and not to the PA? That email is the AOR2 right?
I searched also that the timeline for lvo and its 7-9mos. Is it true? And i want to ask also if its london,uk or london,ontario?