+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the info. Sure will ask you more later if anything I remember. Did they ask you for your original language evidence as well. I have send them the copy of my IELTS. As I had given them original when I had applied to become a PR. So I do not have my original language evidence. But I am good as I have certified true copies for the same with me.[/QUOTE
I took one more print out of the IELTS showed her and she was good. No certified copy or anything. We provided copy of certificates for my wife as language , she did not ask for seeing the original also. May be it all depends on how confident and fluent you are with English.

SadaPk

Jul 26, 2017
Hi,
Today I also got FP request. Why Jun Applicant getting more FP request?
Anyone did this in Mississauga/Brampton? Please let me know which is cheapest agency & sent directly to RCMP.

Thanks
Hi I also received FP - dated 7th Sep received on 12. I did today FP from commisionaire. I lived in Mississauga. . FP sent by St clair office.
I have a question :How much this FP affect my processing. ? 3 months? Any idea.

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys update the sheet for me please.

5. We sent you a notice on September 13, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 13, 2017 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys update the sheet for me please.

5. We sent you a notice on September 13, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 13, 2017 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats... I knew it would be 13th for you.