+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

plaque

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-Dec-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jun-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
26-Sep-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Dec-2012 submitted 02-Jan-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued 09-Jan-2013 Received 18-Jan-2013
Please update spreadsheet:
Test invite letter date: Sep 01, 2017
Test Date: Oct 23, 2017

Thanks

Reactions: CanadianSoonToBe

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Congratulations.... How was the interview? What all the officer went over with you.
Thanks! Interview was straight forward and simple. Officer was professional and polite.
1] They let you know your test score when you meet them.
2] If family you are interviewed together
3] Ask for your original of all the ids submitted during the application like passport, COPR PR card , DL and Health card.
4] Then they check all the stamps on the passport and check with your application.

Anything specific ask let me know i can clarify further.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it was asked several time. But i just got done with FP. Do i need to send it's copies to my local office ?

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
I know it was asked several time. But i just got done with FP. Do i need to send it's copies to my local office ?
No, Just check with RCMP after a week on the status of the request for Fingerprinting. Send an email to CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca and include the following details when requesting the status.
DCN#:
Full Name:
Date of birth:
Type of application:
Date of submission:
Phone number:

Normally they respond within a day.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, Just check with RCMP after a week on the status of the request for Fingerprinting. Send an email to CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca and include the following details when requesting the status.
DCN#:
Full Name:
Date of birth:
Type of application:
Date of submission:
Phone number:

Normally they respond within a day.
Thanks really appreciate it.

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Hi,
Today I also got FP request. Why Jun Applicant getting more FP request?
Anyone did this in Mississauga/Brampton? Please let me know which is cheapest agency & sent directly to RCMP.

Thanks

Last edited:

sugarhill

Mar 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Hi,
Anyone did this in Mississauga/Brampton? Please let me know which is cheapest agency & sent directly to RCMP.

Thanks
I did my finger prints last week @ Commissionaires Great Lakes, 6200 Dixie Rd #109, Mississauga. Fee: 45.2$ including tax. They sent the finger prints directly to RCMP.

Reactions: mqadri

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hi,

Thanks
You can go to Peel Police and they will do the finger print. I believe they are for $27 and they are the cheapest. But they say to mention your address which is on your driving license so RCMP will send it back to you and then you post / courier it to the local office. Did you got your FP request from St Clair Toronto as well? When I had got mine done, I over heard officers speaking that IRCC is issuing a lot of finger print request for Citizenship applications these days as so many of them are coming in for the same thing. It looks like they have send most of us starting from June finger print request.

Reactions: mqadri

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Thanks! Interview was straight forward and simple. Officer was professional and polite.
1] They let you know your test score when you meet them.
2] If family you are interviewed together
3] Ask for your original of all the ids submitted during the application like passport, COPR PR card , DL and Health card.
4] Then they check all the stamps on the passport and check with your application.

Anything specific ask let me know i can clarify further.
Thanks for the info. Sure will ask you more later if anything I remember. Did they ask you for your original language evidence as well. I have send them the copy of my IELTS. As I had given them original when I had applied to become a PR. So I do not have my original language evidence. But I am good as I have certified true copies for the same with me.

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
You can go to Peel Police and they will do the finger print. I believe they are for $27 and they are the cheapest. But they say to mention your address which is on your driving license so RCMP will send it back to you and then you post / courier it to the local office. Did you got your FP request from St Clair Toronto as well? When I had got mine done, I over heard officers speaking that IRCC is issuing a lot of finger print request for Citizenship applications these days as so many of them are coming in for the same thing. It looks like they have send most of us starting from June finger print request.
Yes, I received from St.Clair Toronto office. almost 50% of Jun applicant got FP request.