+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

almapal1

Jul 30, 2017
I received a letter requesting for fingerprints dated Aug 31. I got my fingerprints done on Sep 5 at Commissionaires in Toronto - cost was ~$45 (incl. taxes). The results will be sent directly to IRCC. Hopefully everything else goes smoothly and I can put all this behind me soon!

NizYou

Star Member
May 11, 2016
After 35 mins of waiting, I was able to speak to IRCC support center agent, she confirmed receiving my fingerprints which was sent by RCMP on the 28th of August. No need to send any other proof related to FP. I asked her if St Clair is now responsible to process my application as I'm based on Ottawa, she said both offices shares responsibilities to process your file but the main one is Ottawa.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
After 35 mins of waiting, I was able to speak to IRCC support center agent, she confirmed receiving my fingerprints which was sent by RCMP on the 28th of August. No need to send any other proof related to FP. I asked her if St Clair is now responsible to process my application as I'm based on Ottawa, she said both offices shares responsibilities to process your file but the main one is Ottawa.
Good at least you know that they received your finger prints...

Reactions: NizYou

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
When I had been for my fingerprints. I over heard the local officers talking about that IRCC has issued random fingerprint request for so many applications as they are seeing an increase since last 2 weeks for people coming in to get their fingerprints done for Citizenship.

kalkatta

Sep 5, 2017
Family
June 5 sent
June 9 received
In process July 21
No test nothing, not sure how long it takes?
Total days: 1501
Office: Edmonton

Wondering when will I hear more? Any idea with timeline.

Anvatrix

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Family
June 5 sent
June 9 received
In process July 21
No test nothing, not sure how long it takes?
Total days: 1501
Office: Edmonton

Wondering when will I hear more? Any idea with timeline.
Looks like CIC has slowed down sending Test Invitations to June 2017 applicants.