+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

Qcludovic

Jun 10, 2017
Update
June 12 application received
July19 ,2017 in process
December called them to be out in country
May 15,2018 received test and oath takin nvite
May 31,2018 test and oath at Rimouski office

ameen67

Jun 13, 2015
I am june applicant. mine got DM last week but i have not received the oath letter yet.
I am also 2017 June applicant. I got DM on CIC site two weeks before. It looks 6 month after exam for my DM .. no idea why they tools this long... Did you call CIC once you receive ur DM?

ameen67

Jun 13, 2015
Any June - July applicant got "decision made" recently? I got mine yesterday.
I am also 2017 June applicant. I got DM on CIC site two weeks before. It looks 6 month after exam for my DM .. no idea why they tools this long... Did you call CIC once you receive ur DM?

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017

Qcludovic

Jun 10, 2017
Weird my hubby received a call from immigration asking where am i he said i was at work.. do u have a message.. just asked if i will go this thursday for my test and serment

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Weird my hubby received a call from immigration asking where am i he said i was at work.. do u have a message.. just asked if i will go this thursday for my test and serment
They sometimes call to make sure you received their mail as for many users their email ends up in the junk mail.

Qcludovic

Jun 10, 2017
Im officially canadian now.. did exam this morning little bit anxious cause not really same as online exam maybe 4 r simple and rhe rest r more logical so u really need to read the discover canada book and understand.. i made the exam in french even eng’ish is my 3rd language french is my 4rth.. there r people did not passed the exam cause i not see them in the oath takin which was in the afternoon..I got 19/20
Thanks everyone and gudluck

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Im officially canadian now.. did exam this morning little bit anxious cause not really same as online exam maybe 4 r simple and rhe rest r more logical so u really need to read the discover canada book and understand.. i made the exam in french even eng’ish is my 3rd language french is my 4rth.. there r people did not passed the exam cause i not see them in the oath takin which was in the afternoon..I got 19/20
Thanks everyone and gudluck
Congratulate!
so 1 year time really works here

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
hi Admin,
Could you plz update the tracker of June 2017, who are not updating their status from a long time.
Because 1 year is over and I think everybody suppose to have citizenship or at least Oath invitation letter.
If not, what are the reasons for that?
Thank you

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
hi Admin,
Could you plz update the tracker of June 2017, who are not updating their status from a long time.
Because 1 year is over and I think everybody suppose to have citizenship or at least Oath invitation letter.
If not, what are the reasons for that?
Thank you
Hi, June Tracker is updated. Notes have been added to show if the member is not found or when was the member last seen

Reactions: toronto213