+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

melody.sha

Jul 10, 2017
is there any checks still going thru ??? is ur file went to DM or still at IP ???
my status is still IP. I called but they said it is within 1 year processing time so I can not do anything. I applied for ATIP and the report says that my application is in process due to TFR eligibility check. Do u know what TFR-eligibility means?

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
my status is still IP. I called but they said it is within 1 year processing time so I can not do anything. I applied for ATIP and the report says that my application is in process due to TFR eligibility check. Do u know what TFR-eligibility means?
I think it means that your file has been transferred to another office for an eligibility check.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
TFR- Temporary Flight restriction.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
and have u finished the test or still waiting for the test ???

melody.sha

Jul 10, 2017
I think it means that your file has been transferred to another office for an eligibility check.
thanks for your answer. why do they send the file to a different office? I am a PhD student in civil eng. and a very normal person and I only had traveled 4 times during my stay in Canada and I dont have any security history. when do they send the file to different offices? why is the reason for that?

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
TFR-Eligibility check is when you fall under Temporary Foreign worker Requirements or Post grad worker. Do you fall under any of this categories?