+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
My status is still 'In process' since I took the test on 24 January. Is it normal?
Mostly because your Background check is still not completed.

melody.sha

Jul 10, 2017
I had my test and interview on October 19. the officer asked me to wait for a letter in mail and send passport translations based on the instruction in the letter. I received the letter on November 27 and I mailed the translations the next day. There is no change in the status of my application. they even didnt confirmed that they have received the translations. Is it normal? what should I do? any answer would be appreciated. I live in London, ON.

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
So, got informed from my test centre after following up the request to issue oath for planned upcoming travel, they informed me my oath ceremony is scheduled for March 15, 2018 @ Scarborough 1pm.
Got relieved for the paranormal status checks every day, and HAPPY, though my ecas not updated, probably next week!

Good luck everyone who are waiting to schedule their oath.

brian11

Jan 16, 2018
So, got informed from my test centre after following up the request to issue oath for planned upcoming travel, they informed me my oath ceremony is scheduled for March 15, 2018 @ Scarborough 1pm.
Got relieved for the paranormal status checks every day, and HAPPY, though my ecas not updated, probably next week!

Good luck everyone who are waiting to schedule their oath.
Am I correct in saying you contacted CIC to find out about when your Oath/ceremony date is? And they were able to look at your file and give you the date/time before you were notified by email/online? thanks

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Am I correct in saying you contacted CIC to find out about when your Oath/ceremony date is? And they were able to look at your file and give you the date/time before you were notified by email/online? thanks
That's correct but I contact my IRCC centre instead of call centre.

sugarhill

Mar 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ECAS updated with Test date. As per IRCC client support center agent, email was sent on Feb 22nd and Test date is March 8th 2018. But we never received the email. Is it mandatory to show the letter of invitation at the Test center?

We also have a problem with incorrect email address in IRCC records. Email address was correct in original application. But my spouse did not receive AOR, contacted IRCC and found that email in their record is incorrect, submitted web form..contacted after a month and got an update that email address is fixed. Called back after a month and found that incorrect email address re-appeared...submitted web from again...this cycle continued 3 times. In January 2018 they blanked out the email address after 4th web form submission. Today we found that incorrect email address is still showing up in their records. Anyone faced similar issue? Don't know the solution for this problem.

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
ECAS updated with Test date. As per IRCC client support center agent, email was sent on Feb 22nd and Test date is March 8th 2018. But we never received the email. Is it mandatory to show the letter of invitation at the Test center?

We also have a problem with incorrect email address in IRCC records. Email address was correct in original application. But my spouse did not receive AOR, contacted IRCC and found that email in their record is incorrect, submitted web form..contacted after a month and got an update that email address is fixed. Called back after a month and found that incorrect email address re-appeared...submitted web from again...this cycle continued 3 times. In January 2018 they blanked out the email address after 4th web form submission. Today we found that incorrect email address is still showing up in their records. Anyone faced similar issue? Don't know the solution for this problem.
That's unfortunate!
You do need the letter coz there's a number on there you need for your test. Try calling them and asking them to email it to you again on the correct email.

Reactions: sugarhill

LNZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017

It’s also worthwhile checking your junk inbox as me and many others have found their mails in there. Good luck

Reactions: sugarhill

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014

updated! good luck!

melody.sha

Jul 10, 2017
I had my test and interview on October 19. the officer asked me to wait for a letter in mail and send passport translations based on the instruction in the letter. I received the letter on November 27 and I mailed the translations the next day. There is no change in the status of my application. they even didnt confirmed that they have received the translations. Is it normal? what should I do? any answer would be appreciated. I live in London, ON.