+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
took oath yesterday ( Jan 30)..finally over...best wishes for everyone here...

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Had my test/interview at Scarborough at Jan 30, (though my office is Mississauga) passed with 18/20, test was super easy, only read book once then practice some online tests.
Interview was pretty straight forward, about myself, job, when you arrive in Canada etc...
I seen some people who didn't declare their absence properly while filing citizenship application, officers were given them some kind of notice to appear before judge, some interviews took more than 30mins because of huge travel history or multiple citizenship case, I only had 1 trip outside of Canada since last 4 years but stamps were in Arabic which I've already translated it and present it to the officer which he was happy and marks all the checklist on some printed paper, where I realize they keep track on each candidate while interview if everything is correct or something is missing.
At the end officer said, you'll receive Oath invitation by email soon if we didn't required anything else.
Today Feb 1, checked ecas and status showing Decision Made, finger crossed, hope to get Oath invite soon.

Anyone from Mississauga/Brampton who had test/interview at Scarborough, please share their experience about Oath invite.

Thanks,
Nadeem

Reactions: rustic

harak

Oct 11, 2017
Had my test/interview at Scarborough at Jan 30, (though my office is Mississauga) passed with 18/20, test was super easy, only read book once then practice some online tests.
Interview was pretty straight forward, about myself, job, when you arrive in Canada etc...
I seen some people who didn't declare their absence properly while filing citizenship application, officers were given them some kind of notice to appear before judge, some interviews took more than 30mins because of huge travel history or multiple citizenship case, I only had 1 trip outside of Canada since last 4 years but stamps were in Arabic which I've already translated it and present it to the officer which he was happy and marks all the checklist on some printed paper, where I realize they keep track on each candidate while interview if everything is correct or something is missing.
At the end officer said, you'll receive Oath invitation by email soon if we didn't required anything else.
Today Feb 1, checked ecas and status showing Decision Made, finger crossed, hope to get Oath invite soon.

Anyone from Mississauga/Brampton who had test/interview at Scarborough, please share their experience about Oath invite.

Thanks,
Nadeem
Congratulations
Can you please let me know how did you translate the Arabic stamp translation? Do I need to follow any procedure for that?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014

Thanks,
Nadeem
Congratulations!!!!

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Congratulations
Can you please let me know how did you translate the Arabic stamp translation? Do I need to follow any procedure for that?
Hi,

There's no procedure, you can go to certified translator (cost around $30 - $50) or get help from your local community centre (free) it's always a good idea to translate non-english/french stamps from your passport before appearing for test/interview which will speed up the process of your application, instead after 3 months they send you a document to translate...
You can find many translators in your neighourhood, google it or search in the forum, some people had mentioned websites and address as well, hope this help.

rustic

Jun 16, 2017

Thanks,
Nadeem
Congratulations!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Please update:

Oath invite received: Jan 17th
Oath date: Feb 6th

THANK YOU EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM for helping to provide sanity during this tumultuous application/legislative process.
Congrats. Did you get Oath invite from Scarborough or Toronto
office?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014

Thanks,
Nadeem
congrads, updated!