+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2016 QUEBEC APPLICANTS FROM INDIA ONLY SHARE EXPERIENCES.

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
DEAR ALL,
KINDLY SHARE EXPERIENCES,ISSUES FACING,DOCUMENTATIONS ETC.....
IF ANY ONE CAN SEND TOTAL CHECK LIST REQUIERD FOR QSW QPPLICATION.
CAN DISCUSS ABOUT IF ANY PERSON HAVE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUES.(AFFIDAVIT)
PLEASE SHARE ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS.
:) :) :)

Reactions: Amar79

anoopc1

Oct 11, 2015
Hi All,

My name is Anoop from India,I am a B.Tech graduate (By lateral entry after completing 3 year diploma) .I have just started Quebec immigration process . Could you please anyone tell the documents required for this proces most importantly DO WE NEED UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS to apply Quebec Skilled Worker Program June 2016 ?

Please add me to whatsapp group My no +919526590097

Waiting for you reply.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Anoop

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
Hi all,
How to apply Quebec and other provincial Nominee programs. Please let me know the step - step process to apply and which are I am Eligible to get nominated.

My IELTS Score: L-7,R-6,W-6,S-7 Overall 6.5
I completed my WES(ECA) Bachelor's degree
Overall Experience 6+ in IT
My Brother is a Canada PR Holder.
Already created Express entry profile and job bank profile

Please help me how to apply for provincial Nominee Programs.Please also add me to your wattsap group +917387261785

balac_m

Apr 18, 2016
anoopc1 said:
Hi All,

My name is Anoop from India,I am a B.Tech graduate (By lateral entry after completing 3 year diploma) .I have just started Quebec immigration process . Could you please anyone tell the documents required for this proces most importantly DO WE NEED UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS to apply Quebec Skilled Worker Program June 2016 ?

Please add me to whatsapp group My no +919526590097

Waiting for you reply.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Anoop

Hi Anoop! The transcripts are not mandatory for Quebec Nominee Program. But having it in Hand will definitely help as you don't need to rush in last minute

balac_m

Apr 18, 2016
srikanukollu said:
Hi all,
How to apply Quebec and other provincial Nominee programs. Please let me know the step - step process to apply and which are I am Eligible to get nominated.

My IELTS Score: L-7,R-6,W-6,S-7 Overall 6.5
I completed my WES(ECA) Bachelor's degree
Overall Experience 6+ in IT
My Brother is a Canada PR Holder.
Already created Express entry profile and job bank profile

Please help me how to apply for provincial Nominee Programs.Please also add me to your wattsap group +917387261785
Your IELTS score is good for Quebec nominee program. But you can evaluate your eligibility

You can apply online for it . But you can't do it right now if you don't have any existing registration. You can do it after June 20 after this year's intake period.

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
>::(
Hi.

Thanks for your reply but when it is going to open June 20th means is there any link to get registered...can you share some more infor on it.

What are the other PNP open right now...

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends i need your advice , i done mca (master of computer application) and in Quebec accepting education list they accept master of computer science so did anybody applied with MCA or i can apply for CSQ
plz help me to find out

i will be really thankful to you

Msinghhayer

Apr 14, 2015
Guys,

Could you please suggest if this category is open and still accepting applications.

My contact number is +91 8130354777 please add me to the watsapp group,

Thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msinghhayer said:
Guys,

Could you please suggest if this category is open and still accepting applications.

My contact number is +91 8130354777 please add me to the watsapp group,

Thanks
Only if you have a job offer or a temporary resident of Quebec you can contact Quebec immigration to help you open a mon projet account and file an application now. Otherwise you need to wait till June till completion of first intake of applicants.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
G kainth said:
Dear friends i need your advice , i done mca (master of computer application) and in Quebec accepting education list they accept master of computer science so did anybody applied with MCA or i can apply for CSQ
plz help me to find out

i will be really thankful to you
Only if you have a job offer or a temporary resident of Quebec you can contact Quebec immigration to help you open a mon projet account and file an application now. Otherwise you need to wait till June till completion of first intake of applicants.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Experts,

Are part-time jobs meant to be declared in professional experience?

I worked as lecturer for 3 months from Feb-May, should I add it or not? \

Thank you!

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
Lastest news - Mon projet Québec

Next application intake period for skilled workers and introduction of an online virtual waiting room

May 30, 2016 – Candidates who have already created their Mon projet Québec account will be able to submit their application for a selection certificate under the Regular Skilled Worker Program starting June 13, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time). The Ministère will receive 5000 applications during this intake period.

A virtual waiting room will soon be online, allowing candidates to keep their place in line during high traffic periods. Candidates who wish to access Mon projet Québec will automatically be directed to this waiting room and will be able to find out their position in the line and the number of people in front of them.

Before June 13, it will be possible for candidates to update their application form for a Certificat de sélection du Québec so that they are ready to submit it during the intake period. It is important that candidates properly note down their user name, password and answers to their security questions, since all of this information will be requested. Anyone who has forgotten this information will be asked to consult the “Technical Support” section in the Mon projet Québec Frequently asked questions to find out the procedure.

To submit their application on June 13, 2016, starting at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), the candidates must:

access the virtual waiting room as of 8:30 a.m. by clicking the tab Se connecter;
- it will not be possible to get in line before 8:30 a.m., since the waiting room will be reinitialized;
- the candidate’s position in the waiting line will be displayed on the screen. The number of people waiting in front of the candidate will also be displayed;
connect to their account when their turn comes;
- an audible signal will inform them and a message will appear on the screen, at which point they will be automatically redirected to the page allowing them to connect;
submit their application.
- during the submission period, candidates will have a maximum of 10 minutes to submit their application.

Other information about Mon projet Québec
Have a place in the waiting room does not mean that it will be possible to submit the application. Only the first 5000 applications submitted will be considered;
Candidates who plan to pay their fees online must have their credit card on hand;
It is advised that a personal computer be used to access Mon projet Québec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Québec;
Between now and June 13, some technical maintenance is planned to prepare Mon projet Québec for the intake of applications. This maintenance work will be announced on the Ministère’s website.
Candidates who do not have an account at the time of the first intake period will be able to create one after this period. They will have an opportunity to submit their application during the second intake period. The dates for this intake period, during which 5000 applications will be received, will be announced shortly.

Reminder — candidates who can submit an application at any time
Candidates who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or are temporary residents of Québec and authorized to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can do so at any time. Those who already have an account can submit their application online, using the Mon projet Québec secure space. Those who do not have an account are invited to call 514-864-9191. A customer service agent will tell them what steps to take.

e_ram36

Jan 4, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Guys,

Any update from MIDI after submitting your Quebec application?